Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I think it would be cool to be able to turn into some of the more advanced spells like fire dragon, orthrus, and hydra. Also I think it would be cool if Marva flamewing dropped a protection pox as a pet.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
if i could turn into any thing i think i would like to turn into the school pets and all other pets, another thing i would like to turn into would be one of the wolf people in gh or one of the birds.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
How you could transform into an orthrus. Or even have an orthrus mount? :D

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I think that transforming into a drake would be awesome because Fire is my favorite school so far and they look SO COOL!. Also turning into a NINJA PIG WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I maen they are SO CUTE AND FUNNY
Cheyenne PixieSinger
Level 50 Life
Dragon Rider

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Kingsisle, hello i do so enjoy wizard101 and i think we should get to transform in the enemys to see what it would be like thank you for reading my message from me to you

O AND BTW I LOVE THE GAME! great job and continue to do updates, remember in trinidad the moto is together we aspire together we achive :-)
and a centaur mount would be REALLY COOL
-seth darkwhisper :-)

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I would like to be able to transform into something that would help me in a quest and would pertain to my school and that maybe i could keep. Nothing in particular but it would be cool to be able to earn a transformation and have it unique with abilities that could help me.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2009
I would like to be able to transform my character - e.g., make my character a girl instead of a guy, change hair color, style, skin tone, eyes, etc. My characters want to be able to get makeovers (and yes - I am a girl).

I would like to be able to transform my pet such that I could try for a better talent if I get a bad one - like go to Mr. Lincoln or the Frog guy and purchase back the talent for a different one... or take my pet back to teen from adult and build up for another chance. That may not technically be transforming - but I don't like building up a pet just to get a bad talent that I'm stuck with forever.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Great question.
I have 5 Grandmasters all in different schools
But I would most want to be a Phoenix!
Scorching flames, healing tears, and get reborn!

Rhemas

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Hmm... Maybe a ghoul, wraith, or zombie. I'd also like for there to be some female transformations too.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I would change into a horse with wings and fly into the sky! XD ok i would be a myth sprite if i was a pet! i would be my best friend Kayla Rainbow Gem

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
If I could transform into anything in the game it would definitely be a Kraken.....I love it then they would say "release the kraken

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
hmm i would be a dragon :D i love dragons so it be REALLY awesome to be one :)

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
The dragon titan. why? POWER. but any way the helphant sounds good to.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I think the dean's assistant is hilarious ,so I choose her for a few minutes . Yees Yees .

Survivor
May 21, 2009
if i did i would transform into the king of ice ( Frost Giant and collosus together) or a God of elementals ( a sevan headed hydra 1 head= each school)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Wraith. Totally. Or a Storm Lord. Or a Scarecrow. Or any of the 14 Animations. Final Answer: Storm Lord.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
i would be a wolf from grizzlehiem,because wolf are my favorite animal and the best

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I would want to be one of the major races in whichever world you are currently playing in.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I'd love to be my orthis or a mermaid!!! that would be awesome but it's awkward to walk around being a mermaid

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Since Celestia is not running yet, that is hard to say. Sea creatures would be good for all. Defeating Giant Swordfish or Hammerhead Shark and Riding a Seahorse or Manta Ray would be fun!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I will like to be transformed as Yeva Spiderkeeper or Vesna Shadowscar from DS. My third choise will be the angel from the life spell.