Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
i would want to be a mount and a person in marleybone such as abigail doolittle.
and other people. if thats possible OMG :D

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
HI DALIA! xD

any creature in tha game? OOH! i know! one of those dragons like mother flame strike! if you have read any of my posts... you would know that is what i would pick. LOL

Oh and dalia? err... i have a question!
When the new world comes out... what will the new fire cards be? will there be any new fire cards to learn? i hope so!

---
Madison FireSword
Level 50 fire

YOU ROCK DALIA! xD

did i spell name right? LOL

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
If I could transform any creature I would.... Hmm... I guess I'd pick the fire elves in Firecat Alley and transform them into Firecats. Cute AND tough ;)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I wish there was a dungeon finder my dad plays WoW and he says it is great why can't we have that
thanks for listining,
Jasmine Owlcaller :)

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Well you could probably eliminate creature cause i think if you want to be a creature why not transform into your favorite pet. So i choose pet.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
i think it would be awesome to become a wraith, colossus, or helephant(the three lvl 48 spells i have seen that can cast attacks) it would be really cool. 8)

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
i think that a boss, any boss in dragon spyre should be changed to a big red dragon with two minions rank eight with 25000 health for boss and 3000 health for minions this should be a tower for grand masters only if you could do that that would be awesome and make the boss drop like rare pets. if you would like to make this tower in celestia.

Austin lifehorn grand master ice.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
i would like to be Malistaire 10k life points takes a team to kill me and his house is not bad lol

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
i would sooooo wanna be a bengal tiger mount or a red dragon! that would be so cool!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Ah what an interesting question yes? If i were to be able to transform into any creature in the game.. it would no doubt be the famous Ninja Pig

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I would love to try Lady Oreal or Lady Justice. I would even be happy with one of the fairies. The dragons would be great or the Unicorn. :D

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
either taking your pets form or one of the life draining monsters would be great.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
If i could be ANY creature in Wizard101 it would have to be a ninja pig because i like ninjas and pigs!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
If I could transform into anything on Wizard 101 it would definantly be a unicorn. Unicorn's rock!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Hello, I would really love to be able to transform into a wraith, banshee, or field guard. And if you were to be able to make this happen, I was wondering if you could make it last longer than one hour. And how do I make my transformation go away when I really need it to be gone? If KingIsle could make this all happen, it would most graciously be an " AWESOME" improvement to the game. Thank you.

iwilldominate
Grandmaster Diviner and a Adept Theurgist
Savior Of The Spiral

Survivor
May 02, 2009
My reply is that i would be one of Malistaire's student but that is not in the fire school; so foe.

My Idea is for KI to add the final character slot to the accounts like so 6 sitting down on a desk and the final one standing up it would one bring more subscribers to add that final character to there account and it is more sefl instead of us having to begin a new account

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
On topic: Unicorn, Sprite, and Dark Sprite....
Off topic: My first post in a long time

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I would preferably transform into an O'leary Burglar, which are in Hyde Park, in Marleybone, if I could transform to any creature in the game. :D

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I would be oran rosemask monster with 10000,0000,0000 heath life and would have all life heals and attacks and I'd be a cheat boss XD