Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I would totally love to be able to transform into one of the Ravens from Ravenscaar.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
i would like to turn into a cat or one of those skinny wolves. that would be awesome.
~Autumn Owlglade grandmaster sorcerer
ps: i would like to see a Pegasus mount available for crowns and gold appear sometime. :)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I would have to say a wratih, because i am a death wizard but there should be a transformation for every school. For example storm wizards could transform into a stormzilla and fire wizards could turn into a helephant etc. i need some help thinking of others thanks.

Cody hexweaver
Grandmaster death

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

I'd become Malistaire & scare some newbs.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
If I'd transform into ANY creature in the game, it'd be a Orthrus. It's my favorite spell in the game so far.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I would love to be able to transform into a fairy, or an angel. It would be even better if the options were related to the school.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
:D if i could transform into any creature in the game, i would probably want to turn into a student at Dragonspyre, or a cow from Mooshu. Also, it would be cool if i could turn into one of the special school spells.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
If i could turn in to anything. I would turn in to my mount. or my pet if it has to be something existing on the game. Or I would turn in to a kitten if it could be a new character.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
something that would be cool is if there was a potion that could change you into your equiped pet for a day that costed like one thousand gold that would be awesome but the price of the potion could cost more cause it's better than turning into a gobbler or something or something like that

p.s is there anyway to change my account name? when i was making my account i had to go do something and my cousin got on the computer and made a weird username so if i could change it that would be great

p.ss? i don't know what p.s means :-D

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
ohh i would be a ninja pig because they are squishy and they have a curly tale!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
If i could turn in to any thig how about turn in to a cute puppy or a kitten , or my mount would be fine.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I would be a protection pox because they are VERY strong and VERY hard to beat.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I would be a dragon. They were ALWAYS my favorite pet. :D But Still, an ice snake would also be cool.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
i think at level 50 we should get a quest from our teachers that allow us to get a transformation to become our grand pet :example:
death- wraith tranformation
fire-helephant transformation or fire dragon
life-satyr or centaur transformation
myth-orhtrus transformation
storm - stormzilla transformation
ice-collosus transformation
balance-hydra

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
hmmm i'd have to say prince gobblestone or a centaur OOOO or the satyr prince you meet if your life...Awesome question i was wating for one like this :D

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
i would love to be centaur. ( would love a centaur pet as well , just saying )
a fairy might be fun too.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
If I could be any person it would be some of the teachers it would be funny to go around giving orders to all the other wizards. 8)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Hello Madem Falmea!
For the Turning into a creature feedback friday i was thinking that it would be really cool to be a fairy like the wings i was wondering if that could be a mount it would be really cool!! and it would get a ton of hits i asked my friends about it and they all agreed :) Well thanks for putting feedback friday up!

Your Favorite student,

Anna Deathgem

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
i think when cl comes out we should be able to turn into a crab monster in crowns shop, just like you can be a fire elf, evil snowman, etc.