Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I think it would be super cool if we could turn into mounts and like have the extra speed too! or even like be able to turn into pets a and be like an epic, ancient, adult, teen, or baby depending on our lvl in the game! That would be super COOL! :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :? :
SMILIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!![While walking through this yellow wood the road diverged into two paths. Which one should i take? I did not know. Then I remembered the words of a wise man who lived before me. I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. ~Robert Frost]

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what would i be hmmmmmmmmmmm i would be a vampire rofl yes i would be a vampire (or a were wolf)

Survivor
May 09, 2009
i would like to transform into a minitour, because they are very cool and strong! :)

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Survivor
May 26, 2010
I really love anything greek, so it would be, centaur, minotaur or satyr but the one i like is centaur :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Hi Professor Falmea ,

I would like to see transformations for the Samoorai or Ninja Pigs in Mooshu, the Dream Filly, Tiger or Lion mount or the Pale Maiden pet. I know this is more than one but if you can't do one of them maybe you could do one of the others.

As always, thanks for the game I'm still lovin' it!

Brenda :D

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I have a lot of friends that are girls in the game whom feel there are not any transformation potions for girls so I would like to suggest a sprite transformation potion or a dryad one, also I myself would like a satyr one.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
A Dragon, not the Mount ones. But a larger version of the pets. that would be a really cool transformation.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Heh, I would be Zan'ne... You know, the Librarian in Krokotopia? Man, that would be so cool! I'd get to spend all day watching a scroll-filled library in the dark! No kidding, it'd be awesome! I wouldn't be too excited about the loincloth, though... :)

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
What would be cool to turn into? I like the idea of us being able to turn into our pets. the biggest reaction i got from other players came when i transformed into a clockwork and had my little clockwork pet with me. It was me and mini me. They loved it. I loved it too. Who wouldn't like to race around looking like a unicorn with a little unicorn beside them or fly around as a bat with little bat pet beside them.

Yours in the spiral,
Diana Death

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
hmmm anything? lets see i would transform into a lioness for sure IDK why though i guess its just my love for animals, but ya a lioness to me a lioness is girly but strong and very self independent so yup thats what i would change into :) (First time posting) WONDERFUL QUESTION :D love wizard101

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
we could have a transformation that is a drake like the ones in dragonspyre and we can turn into the dogs in marlybone and we can be a tiger and lion and it would be cool if we could transform into a simoori. :D :D

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

If I could be ANYthing in the game I would totally be a dragon! I have a pet dragon that is my favorite pet in the world!Her name is Miss Luna! And if I was a dragon I'd be the storm color 'cause I love Storm.

-Alura Silverbloom
lvl 46 diviner :)

Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
i know this idea might be a bit crazy, but what if you made a potion that could turn you into one of your friends? choose any friend on your list and turn into them for an hour, you would have your same level and cards and everything, but you would just look like them. it would be fun tricking other friends, and scaring the friend you turned into, and make a big laugh

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I would love to be a gurtok piercer or malistar.
It would be funny to have a bunch of them fighting
the real piercer for the pet spectre.....

Thnx for taking my comment..

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I would LOVE to change into the spell if not spell then the mount Dragon :)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
I would love to be Seraph wings. Carrying people swiftly to their destination. Dodging creatures and circles of doom. I would be soft to the touch gently hugging the shoulders and replacing them with Angel Wings. Adding superior and dominance to their feel. 40% more swift than any other mount there is. That's what I would love to be.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
I would like to see people transform into Malistaire, then there could be millions of Malistaire doppelgangers running around the spiral.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
A Gobbler, and I want the attack that looks like you're farting at the opponent.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010