Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Huh? What happend?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Today, a friend is battling Malistaire, And i join the battle. We beat him, And i got three prizes: A ring, a atham and a furniture: A crate of chicken.

But when i quit there, i checked my iventory. But the prizes i got is not there! Where i lose them?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
If your backpack is full, the items get put into your Bank.

Go to your dorm room (or house), and check your Bank.

(You might want to start selling some things from your backpack if it is full, or put them in your Bank, Attic, or Shared Bank.)

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Today, a friend is battling Malistaire, And i join the battle. We beat him, And i got three prizes: A ring, a atham and a furniture: A crate of chicken.

But when i quit there, i checked my iventory. But the prizes i got is not there! Where i lose them?

your bank XD

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
If your backpack was full then the stuff would have gone in your bank. Check there.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
If both your backpack and bank are full, you will get a warning from Mr. Lincoln stating that you need to clean out both and that you have lost the items that you have just earned. Since you did not get that message, the items should be in your bank.

Even if the backpack and bank are not full, the warning from Mr. Lincoln is also triggered by collecting two of the same “Limit 1” items.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)