Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween 2010 Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
i am alex sandstaff lvl 46 and my friend told me that last halloween there was this scarecrow that gave cool quests. i know you may think why am i doing this on the last few days of august but maybe i was thinkning there should be even better than scarecrow quests. maybe on october 31st the light of day in the commons should turn into foggy dark sunset. BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st. then there will be glowing pumpkins on the grass in the commons. and so many much more if you want type your halloween ideas down :-)

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
mask110 wrote:
i am alex sandstaff lvl 46 and my friend told me that last halloween there was this scarecrow that gave cool quests. i know you may think why am i doing this on the last few days of august but maybe i was thinkning there should be even better than scarecrow quests. maybe on october 31st the light of day in the commons should turn into foggy dark sunset. BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st. then there will be glowing pumpkins on the grass in the commons. and so many much more if you want type your halloween ideas down :-)
yeah i agree there should be more and also like 1 day only mount of a hoppping frog

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
Wizard101 does far more for Halloween than any other 'holiday'. There are more towers with rare items that are only out during this time.

If they put something into the game for just one day, though, there would be a lot of complaints of people having to wait for patching to find out they can't get into the game because its full.

I like it the way it is and plan to enjoy everything they offer during that time.
After all, Halloween is MY favorite holiday of the year!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I'm looking forward to seeing the Halloween Towers again, but I'm hoping the hard tower is made even harder (my level 20 life wizard had little trouble with it last year) and that the towers give different equipment and pets than they did last year.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Yeah we could buy costumes and earn candy by doing quests. And the candy could be very vauleuble for example 1 peice of candy could buy a house.

Defender
May 21, 2009
Hello there wizards of the spiral! Here is my idea for Halloween 2010 for Wizard101. My idea is for all holidays in game, there are gear for the holidays but why not mounts, furniture, & houses. I think that would be a very cool idea. Well I hope you guys like my idea & ty for reading!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Yeah we could buy costumes and earn candy by doing quests. And the candy could be very vauleuble for example 1 peice of candy could buy a house.
nooo

Defender
Aug 15, 2009

Halloween is the coolest time of year on wizard101. While they dont give candy they do give coins and ya got to go door to door to get them, and there were some costumes that ya could get with crowns, and wands, and pets.

I like the way they got it going.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I don't think it is too early to anticipate this game in Halloween! I have been thinking about it today myself.

I am glad to read that last halloween was so much fun. I am sure looking forward to this.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
The worst thing about Halloween on Wizard101 is that the game does absolutely nothing else for any other holiday along anything resembling the Halloween scale.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
i think they should put cool pets for halloween 2010 like a scarecrow or a vampire even a new mount like a ghost or something
:D 8)

Community Leader
Halloween in the spiral is awesome, I am wondering if there will be new drops for towers, or the same I really need a few things that were dropped in those towers. Oh maybe they will have more pets drops in the towers :)

I agree with the other holiday comments I do wish more was done for them, besides the normal venders and drops.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Halloween in wizard101 gains a lot of attention is probably the best time of the year in wizards.

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
Yeah, Halloween in W101 is all kinds of awesome. That ghost catching quest is so much fun! Oh and the scavenger hunt. Love it. I agree it would be cool to see WC get dark and spooky for Halloween.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
I think there should be more quests for those that finished them all. Or maybe some could have something to do with the towers...

Defender
May 29, 2009
No it took me 3 days to defeat Mordecai and now that Cyclops Lane and Firecat are permanent on my account I gonna need some time. Oh, and there is a drop called Greater Imp, and it takes me weeks to farm.
mask110 wrote:
BUT ONLY OCTOBER 31st

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Maybe there should be special halloween costumes for those that log on on Halloween and they get to keep it.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I'm hoping to get some gear this will be my first Halloween with Wizard 101 hope its a good one.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Maybe there should be special halloween costumes for those that log on on Halloween and they get to keep it.

Well last year if you did a certain quest or tower or something you got a plain pumpkin mask. I have it still!

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Hi There, Halloween is my favorite holiday so decorating more would be a blast! Ok here is my idea, I like mounts so maybe they could put a black lion up to buy. Oh and im so in for the foggy mist idea you came up with that would look so cool! New halloween clothes and rare pets and mounts you get from defeating the towers! I cant wait till then.
~ Kelly DreamCatcher Lvl 50 Life

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
i LOVE halloween on w101. you get to go trick or treating, you do that fun boss tower and there is awesome stuff to get along to way! last year i was on my first guy (i was level ten) and i couldn't beat the baron. looking forward to it! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
excellent idea! make all of wizard city dark and foggy, the would greatly add to the halloween spirit! Also add new a crown item from the halloween vendor, the *Nightmare Steed* a skeletal horse with blazing nostrils and a terrifying stance! :D

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
what i TOTALLY want KI to do this halloween is to give us the ninja pig outfit :D

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010