Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus helping Malistaire?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I've been starting to think that Cyrus is helping Malistaire. You all know that time where he tries to expel you? In game, you are the "only" one who can save the Spiral, right? By getting expelled, there is absolutely NO way you can defeat Malistaire and all that. It's like Cyrus is getting rid of you to help Malistaire accomplish his goal. What's up with that? :?

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
Not really. I defeated Malistair and Professor Drake is against Malistair. He even helps you work your way up to him. Drake helping Malistair is just a foolish rummer Diego made up. The reason why he tried to expel you is because you didn't deliver his laundry. Either that or he thinks it's your fault that all of the wizards in Cyclops Lane were kidnaped.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
azami104 wrote:
I've been starting to think that Cyrus is helping Malistaire. You all know that time where he tries to expel you? In game, you are the "only" one who can save the Spiral, right? By getting expelled, there is absolutely NO way you can defeat Malistaire and all that. It's like Cyrus is getting rid of you to help Malistaire accomplish his goal. What's up with that? :?

Professor Drake is just cranky. Don't pay any attention to him.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
colagada wrote:
azami104 wrote:

hes a baby :P

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
colagada wrote:
azami104 wrote:

Cranky? :? What's that supposed to mean?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Dude he isnt helping Malistare.
Once you get to that dungeon, you will se that he trys to STOP Malistare so i seriously dout that he is helpin him

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Pah, life wizards defeat him, but of coure we win. He doesn't help Malistaire though

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Well, at the part where you get to DS ( DragonSpyre ) You have to Defeat Cyrus then he is there when you arrive. BUT when you go to the Dungeon to defeat Malistaire, Cyrus tries stoping Malistaire and Brings Malistaire's dead wife as an illusion and makes Malistaire extremmly mad and sends Cyrus away so Cyrus is not helping and Cyrus is a mean type of person so he got annoyed and ask the headmaster to exple you.

Jeffery Deathcaster
Level 40 Diviner/Storm

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010