Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are Smogger and Crusher worth farming?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Hey, just wondering if they have some particularly awesome loot and they are worth killing more than once. I got some really nice death boots from Smogger already, which at item level 25, are better than the level 35 boots via the vendor at Mooshu. So I am asking if anyone knows if they have anything else worth farming for a Death wizard.

Oh well thanks for reading and sorry if this is considered a spoiler post.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
MentholX wrote:
Hey, just wondering if they have some particularly awesome loot and they are worth killing more than once. I got some really nice death boots from Smogger already, which at item level 25, are better than the level 35 boots via the vendor at Mooshu. So I am asking if anyone knows if they have anything else worth farming for a Death wizard.

Oh well thanks for reading and sorry if this is considered a spoiler post.

This might be considered a spoiler answer
Look for a forum called Wizard101Central - there are some awesome guides to the various bosses in Marley and MooShu including the unique items that they tend to drop thanks to some very hard work by one of the members.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
I don't know about anything special with the drops from the Spike Crusher, but Smogger gives out an awesome staff, pet, boots, hat, and clothing. He is very generous . I have two of his staffs.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
Try this guide for the Marleybone bosses:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1179&highlight=boss+guide

And this guide for the Mooshu bosses:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012&highlight=boss+guide

I've noticed that these are not complete lists in some cases, so use them as you see fit.