Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells for outside of battle!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I think there should e spells for outside of battles. like teleport to somewhere or group teleports. and to use these spells you need reagents. some spells could be like a burst of fireworks or make a rainstorm or blazzard. you could get them as you level up. or turn invisible! OR TURN OTHERS INVISIBLE! and when your invisible you can see ither people that are invisible and to tell that they are they glow! anyways i think that w101 should be more interactive and that this idea might just help! :D

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
That would be so cool! Like.

Level 10- Able to turn invisible.

Level 20- Able to turn others invisible.

Level 30- Control the weather.

Level 40- Able to run fast.

Level 50- Able to fly.

Extras:

Fire- Able to shoot Fire-Balls.

Ice- Can freeze someone.

Storm- Can shoot Lightning Bolts.

Balance- The ground turns into sand. And then a tornado takes up the person.

Myth- The three main Greek gods surround you( Or whoever). Zeus, Posiedon, and Hadies.

Death- A huge hole goes around the person. And hands grab them. (They get ported to like the commons or ravenwood or something.)

Life- A huge tree, pops our of no-where and woodland animals come flying from all around.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
sometimes on wizard 101 people are mean to me, i wish i could ground them to sand

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Or for balance the sand tornado can take them and blast them to the main place of the world but you can only do these things when you REALLY have a reason to report someone and you can report them and click on it and one of the buttons says: "Tag"

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Great idea we should get extra skills like harvesting plants and stuff!!!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
XMike551X wrote:
That would be so cool! Like. Great idea.

Level 50- Able to fly.

Extras:

Ice- Can freeze someone.

Myth- The three main Greek gods surround you( Or whoever). Zeus, Posiedon, and Hadies.

Death- A huge hole goes around the person. And hands grab them. (They get ported to like the commons or ravenwood or something.)

Life- A huge tree, pops our of no-where and woodland animals come flying from all around.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
scott778 wrote:
sometimes on wizard 101 people are mean to me, i wish i could ground them to sand

LOL

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
XMike551X wrote:

Level 50- Able to fly.

Extras:

Ice- Can freeze someone.

i dont know about this some bullies could use these abillites to their advantage

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
izzi250 wrote:
XMike551X wrote:

Level 50- Able to fly.

Extras:

Ice- Can freeze someone.

i dont know about this some bullies could use these abillites to their advantage

well good point but there could be like a box that appears that clarifies if you do want to be telported to somewhere. also spells like fireballs wouldnt hurt you or take anything away from you. o and i came say that you could also get a little exp for casting spells.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
some of my spell ideas for ice (cause i is ice):

Ice lvl 1: Make a snow storm over someone.

Ice lvl 5: Shoot a snowball into the sky and explodes with ice symbols

Ice lvl 8: Turn invisble.

Ice lv 10: Freeze one person.

Ice lvl 15: Create a huge snow storm over someone.

Ice lvl 20: Freeze five people

Ice lvl 25: Summon a giant ice impling.

Ice lvl 32: Create a huge snowball that rolls you to the commons of that world.

Ice lvl: 36: Turn others invisible.

Ice lvl 42: Summon a wizard sized ice collussus.

Ice lvl 48: Make a snowstorm that sends others to the commons of that world with their permission.

Ice lvl 50: Call upon three ice giants to take you to where ever you want in that world as long as you've been there. (except for dungeons!)

FOR THE UPCOMING LVLS 51-60

Ice lvl 52: Doves encirlce you and (three friends too) take you to outside of a dungeon in that world.

Ice lvl 55: Call upon three ice giants to send others to where ever you want in that world as long as they've been there and with there permission. (except for dungeons!)

Ice lvl 60: Create an ice tornado that summons the main ice giant that takes a person up and up and up and then drops them back down.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
does anybody from kingsisle like the idea of this i just wanna know if it might be possible.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
to xmike551x you can already fly.
flying brooms and wing mounts.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
jonjojo7 wrote:

without brooms and other mounts and you go faster!!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
jackmanguy1 wrote:
jonjojo7 wrote:

without brooms and other mounts and you go faster!!

Not like that. I mean, like flying UP in the sky. They only have a straight foward flight.