Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too many towers!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Im sick of dragonspyre, all it is are those towers where its just battles and no way to heal. I sometimes wait 30 minutes just for a friend to come.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Stock up on life T-cards. Than when you go in try to go at least 2 levels without using your bottles. Kill one monster at a time. Right before you kill the second monster begin healing. Also, use your minion, especially if you are myth, storm or life. Don't know much about how the fire minion is, so can't offer advice on that one.

Hopefully, this will help take the frustration out and remember it is only a game and is meant to be enjoyed.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I get You Bro, I Know how It Feels even Though I am A Adept Level 25.
I Went There Before, It stinks!
So I was Wondering if Wizard101 could Kinda Fix That.
So btw, "Malistare" is the Funest Battle in Dragonspyre so You need to Try It. Though Malistare is All all The Time.

Adept Life.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
i'm in ds currently to and u gotta admit every quest is a DUNGEON....now i kinda understand ur fighting an army through out ds (kinda explains all the towers, towers=leader) but anyway it gets kinda annoying ur right though you won't make it outta there alive unless ur like a high lvl life wizard like me (lvl 48) and trust me there are times i had to use my minion when i was in my lvl 40's quick tip though: always take a bottle and if ur health is low u better heal on second monster

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
WizardJalen wrote:
i'm in ds currently to and u gotta admit every quest is a DUNGEON....now i kinda understand ur fighting an army through out ds (kinda explains all the towers, towers=leader) but anyway it gets kinda annoying ur right though you won't make it outta there alive unless ur like a high lvl life wizard like me (lvl 48) and trust me there are times i had to use my minion when i was in my lvl 40's quick tip though: always take a bottle and if ur health is low u better heal on second monster

Personally, I feel if a person is not at least lvl 45 they really have no business being in DS and deserve to get whooped by the Monsters. I hit level 45 right when I earned passage into DS. Unless you have a spiral key you shouldn't be in DS.

DS is made hard for a reason, by the time you get to DS you should be high enough level that it is not a problem. "The levels are designed to match your strength." Why should a GM be forced to fight stuff that is way below their league? It would be like putting the hard stuff in wizard city and forcing newbies to fight stuff they can't possibly beat!! Wouldn't be fair to them, so it is not fair to force a higher level Wizard to fight something that is so easy to kill they kill it with their first spell. If you enter too early then you entered before you were strong enough.

I don't expect every world to be like Wizard City. Wizard city was designed for newbies. To get them ready for the bigger stuff. Just as the new towers in both collosal boulevard and Marley bone have been designed to train wizards for Celestia.

When I see someone lower level in DS I generally ignore them. If they ask for help I don't help em and if they need healing and they joined in a combat with me against monsters, I don't heal em. They have no business fighting things they aren't strong enough to fight yet.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
jklpil wrote:
I get You Bro, I Know how It Feels even Though I am A Adept Level 25.
I Went There Before, It stinks!
So I was Wondering if Wizard101 could Kinda Fix That.
So btw, "Malistare" is the Funest Battle in Dragonspyre so You need to Try It. Though Malistare is All all The Time.

Adept Life.

There is nothing for them to fix. The Towers are the way they are meant to be. There are any number of strategies for successfully beating the towers, but (not to be rude) a level 25 wizard isn't going to be able to use them for a reason...they're not meant to be in them. Personally, I prefer to go for a quick kill on the first enemy. Then it's a matter of using shields and healing while you build up to kill the second enemy. It might take a couple of extra rounds, but if you do it right you leave the battle fairly close to max health. A Necromancer whose deck is loaded up with Wraith, Scarecrow and Vampire cards can absolutely breeze through the towers solo. You take some damage, but when you kill the enemy (assuming you've boosted your attack well), you'll be fully healed and ready for the next level of the tower. Dungeons are different, and quite easy to heal in. For one thing, there are red wisps floating around. To refill your mana, simply mark any safe area in the dungeon, port to the basilica and fill up your mana and any health you might need, then port back to the area you marked.