Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Close to Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I just want to know how close i am to Malistaire,(Of course) I am in the Crystal Grove, Getting my crystal Hammer to crack my drake egg with.
Lemme now how close i am. 8)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Well. You're pretty close just gotta beat the Crucible , Forum , and get your own drake then you're on his lair. Good luck.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Thx Troll9444. Any tips on how to do towers and stuff will be appreceated.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
what school are you? and a good tip is too have at least your 3 potions filled 2 is fine have like an attack all card with you and a couple boost cards and like a card that attacks only one opponet and after your done setting traps and blades attack then save a couple more pips and then kill them.this might not work for you but it did for me so sry if this dont help you.

grandmaster diviner
isaac stormcloud

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Thx tyson, i have killed Malistaire just recently, btw i am in Balance, and if you could help i need to do the celestia tower in MB

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
I just want to know how close i am to Malistaire,(Of course) I am in the Crystal Grove, Getting my crystal Hammer to crack my drake egg with.
Lemme now how close i am. 8)
next you will have to make armor for your drake then talk to ashley and go to your drake and fly to the volcano but yull need three of your lvl 50 friends to complete THE GREAT SPYRE WERE MALISTARE LIES after you get to the elavator past two platform full of monsters defeat the gurtok demons and activate all three crystal chargers then defeat decaying blakguards[two of them]then defeat four ghouls and watch malistare and cyrus talk then you will have to fight malistare [malistare has 10,000 health and three henchmen] :D

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
Thx tyson, i have killed Malistaire just recently, btw i am in Balance, and if you could help i need to do the celestia tower in MB
i can help i have defeated that tower before two times so tell me what time and i will be there

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
superkatiebug1 wrote:
Ice32 wrote:
i can help i have defeated that tower before two times so tell me what time and i will be there

I am ussually available all times of the day

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
superkatiebug1 wrote:
Ice32 wrote:

ok meet me by the tower :D

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
superkatiebug1 wrote:
Ice32 wrote:

tell me what worlds you like to hang out i like to hang out in dragonspyre , some times mooshu , mostly marley bone next to the tower and sometimes wizardcity