Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Failed to load zone

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2010
Every time I try to go on one of my characters, it says failed to load zone. My connection is perfectly fine, so why is this? It is quite annoying how I am paying for this game, and lately it hasnt been working at all.

Update: just got home, still not working.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Their connection isn't perfectly fine. The problem is that the servers get overloaded during prime time. They're working on it, but it will take time.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
can someone please help me. i got a legendary storm and it wont let me play my character or my death dude please help reply back!

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
celticses wrote:
can someone please help me. i got a legendary storm and it wont let me play my character or my death dude please help reply back!
All I can tell you is this I do not think they have anyone there to take on these problems during the weekends no matter how busy or not busy the game is that stinks we pay to play ON own timetables not kings. My account has FIVE grandmasters on it and I can't go in the game all I get is the wizard loading page then nothing happens I have to manualy shtu down and try again this does NOT work either to get in the game.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
um i still cant play and i getting ticked! gamma can you please help me out please? :I

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
gamma can you please just tell me or reply back what i should do? it says fail to load zone