Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frostcaller pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Where do you get a frostcaller pet Or better yet, which boss drops it Because i really want it...

Delver
May 26, 2009
The Frostcaller pet is a hybrid made from hatching a Satyr and Colossus. No boss drops this pet. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
iheartcheesypie wrote:
The Frostcaller pet is a hybrid made from hatching a Satyr and Colossus. No boss drops this pet. Hope this helps!

I'm only getting a satyr pet at lvl 48... but would i have to hatch it with a
friend who has it? { o.o }
) __ )
-?-?-

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
There are three options open to you:

1. Find a friend with a Colossus.
2. Create and level a Ice Wizard to level 48
3. Post on a fan site like wizard 10 central requesting a breed attempt with a Colossus.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Stoker or something drops it in Kensington Park. My friend told me that when I left when we fought stoker someone got it.

Anthony Redflame Grand Death

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
fourmyant wrote:
Stoker or something drops it in Kensington Park. My friend told me that when I left when we fought stoker someone got it.

That's not true. The first Stoker in Kensington Park drops the spider golem pet, the 2nd stoker drops seraph pet. Frostcaller is only made through hatching. The frostcaller pet is like a frozen seraph, maybe you got both of them confused?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Cape36 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:

That's not true. The first Stoker in Kensington Park drops the spider golem pet, the 2nd stoker drops seraph pet. Frostcaller is only made through hatching. The frostcaller pet is like a frozen seraph, maybe you got both of them confused?

I'm in mooshu now, but i STILL can't handle Kensington park