Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest defeat Plague Oni in Shirataki temple

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Quest is a current quest i am working on and have run into a problem when approaching lever to open stone wall to continue on path. I have restarted several times and i am still unable to pull lever. If someone has had this problem or can suggest something to try i would appreciate some help.
Thank you

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
suman36 wrote:
Quest is a current quest i am working on and have run into a problem when approaching lever to open stone wall to continue on path. I have restarted several times and i am still unable to pull lever. If someone has had this problem or can suggest something to try i would appreciate some help.
Thank you

Go check the posting for Mooshu's Villages and problems. The are like 3 villages listed by name, then says something like wild problems after. I explained how to do this there. Long as it is approved anyway. You have to get key at end first. Good Luck!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Just continue on down the end of the road and fight the boss there, he has the key to that gate (after you defeat him, the lever will work).

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
suman36 wrote:
Thank you

Did you do the boss battle for the key?

If not, you will need to go down the road to the hut there and carry out this battle.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to go down to the hut at the end of the path and defeat the enemy in there first.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
suman36 wrote:
Thank you
I know how to help you i have that quest to you need to go to end of the road an go into the temple and defeat someone and find a key then go to the gate put the key in and pull the lever

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
where do you get quest to plague oni because i dont have any quest i mooshu :(

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
suman36 wrote:
Thank you
You have to defeat someone i don't remember where he is but keep looking around you will find him. When you are done defeating him go back to the lever pull it that should let you through. And if your quest was given to you by your teacher to defeat the plaque oni then wants you make it to that goat guy the plaqe oni is in the big white building behind the goat. he will look like a pig at first when you defeat the pig the plaqe oni will appear. hope this helped :D p.s if the quest was not given to you by your teacher and it is your story line quest you HAVE to do the whole thing.