Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Display Problem Perhaps?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I was looking through my Storm wizards bank today and found an athame in it, it said no sell, no buy, arena tickets only, no drop, no auction, crowns only. I was like WHAT??! And it was only lvl 30. I had the same display prob with my fire wiz, i went to his bank for a pet, and it showed over 100,000 hours until hatch!!! I about doubled over from laughing. I will say, this has to be the most AMUSING bug i have seen yet. But, I figured I would just let the staff know. xD Man that really livened up my day

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
I was looking through my Storm wizards bank today and found an athame in it, it said no sell, no buy, arena tickets only, no drop, no auction, crowns only. I was like WHAT??! And it was only lvl 30.

This is just a labeling problem. KI creates so many items for the game that a few slip by with generic information. I have a few items with the same information. Just take a picture of the item with that window showing "no sell...." and send it in a report to KI as either a "bug" or "other" when you contact them.

I had the same display prob with my fire wiz, i went to his bank for a pet, and it showed over 100,000 hours until hatch!!! I about doubled over from laughing. I will say, this has to be the most AMUSING bug i have seen yet. But, I figured I would just let the staff know. xD Man that really livened up my day

I had a similar problem with making some weapons. I needed to reset the computer time (after a power loss) or I would have to wait a year before I could make my athames. lol

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
From everything I've been able to discern, Pets WILL NOT HATCH IN YOUR BANK.

Once you put your egg in the bank, the time slows to the crawl you see. Keep the egg on a character until it hatches. I'd suggest doing it just before you log out to minimize the damage to your pet energy.