Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell for death school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Even if they don`t make new spells for the increased level cap, if the game creators make a new death spell could they make it a card that is overall stronger than scarecrow, skeletal pirate, and wraith. I saw that skeletal pirate`s max damage (that doesn`t include blades,traps, shields, and boosts and resistance) is 510 damage, stronger than scarecrow and wraith. just as scarecrow is weaker than pirate and wraith. so please if a new spell is made please be stronger than those 3 monsters. Don`t forget, skeletal pirate is a lvl 22 spell!

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
i got one: shadow master. heres what it does 800-900 damage. heres my animation think. when you draw it a dark pool full of shadow will appear and it forms into shadow master he will then form his hands into shadow bugs. the bugs will wrap arroung ur oppenent (LoL this is funny) giving the shadow master a chance to breath his very stink breath.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
grave183 wrote:
Even if they don`t make new spells for the increased level cap, if the game creators make a new death spell could they make it a card that is overall stronger than scarecrow, skeletal pirate, and wraith. I saw that skeletal pirate`s max damage (that doesn`t include blades,traps, shields, and boosts and resistance) is 510 damage, stronger than scarecrow and wraith. just as scarecrow is weaker than pirate and wraith. so please if a new spell is made please be stronger than those 3 monsters. Don`t forget, skeletal pirate is a lvl 22 spell!

I understand what you're saying, but you can't always go by base damage. Death attacks may start lower, but their boosts are bigger. For instance, death blade is a 40% boost, as opposed to 30% for storm blade. Death trap is 30% as opposed to 25% for most other schools. Oh, and death wizards get feint as well, which is a 70% boost. On top of that, Wraith may only do 500 base damage, but it damages your enemy and heals you at the same time. So, you get added benefits if you use the right death spells. The key to playing as a Necromancer is boosts. Take your time and boost your spells. It means you'll take more damage, but that's ok because once you attack, you'll get it back.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
stanklepoot wrote:
grave183 wrote:

I understand what you're saying, but you can't always go by base damage. Death attacks may start lower, but their boosts are bigger. For instance, death blade is a 40% boost, as opposed to 30% for storm blade. Death trap is 30% as opposed to 25% for most other schools. Oh, and death wizards get feint as well, which is a 70% boost. On top of that, Wraith may only do 500 base damage, but it damages your enemy and heals you at the same time. So, you get added benefits if you use the right death spells. The key to playing as a Necromancer is boosts. Take your time and boost your spells. It means you'll take more damage, but that's ok because once you attack, you'll get it back.
I understand that death is stronger with boosts, but it be nice to have an attack to deliver a good, strong blow on an opponent .

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i forgot, if you really think about it scraecrow can do up to 1600 damage against four opponents.