Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards Tour Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I am out of my mind over this Quest. Figured out the whole Mossback side quest thing but Mossback isn't giving me the side quests - I just run right through him. What should I do?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Go back to the beginning - Hametsu Village - and make sure you did the quest there. Proceed through the different areas, and look for Mossback in each one. He won't give you later ones until you complete the earlier ones - just like Zeke.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
oh i am on the wizards tour quest too. i have gotten every peiece BUT the ancient burial grounds one. and i can't figure out how to get into that building! and what about mossback? is he supposed to be the one that's going to get me into that building so that i can finish the quest? :?

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
milkweed77 wrote:
oh i am on the wizards tour quest too. i have gotten every peiece BUT the ancient burial grounds one. and i can't figure out how to get into that building! and what about mossback? is he supposed to be the one that's going to get me into that building so that i can finish the quest? :?
I think you have to finish ALL the Mossback quests THEN he gives you the access into the dojo.. Err.. Whatcha ma call it xD.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
I posted a site. The post is at https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/23475.ftl

My hyperlink should help.

Go to mossback in this order: Cave of Salote, Kibishe Village, Shrakiti Temple(after beating Wavebringer), then acient burial grounds.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
troll9444 wrote:
milkweed77 wrote:
I think you have to finish ALL the Mossback quests THEN he gives you the access into the dojo.. Err.. Whatcha ma call it xD.

i had the same preoblem so all i did to solve the problem was fid a friend or random perso that could go into the building. then i ported to them. Then you skip those side quests.