Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help in Counterweight East

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Wizard Name: Autumn Swiftblossom
Level: 34 -- Magus Sorcerer
School: Balance
Secondary: Life
Health: 1877
Mana: 246

Can anyone help me in Counterweight East? I am a Mander Minion and a troll minion but I'd like to get through Big Ben quickly. I've been soloing most of the game and it's taking FOREVER.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Wish I could help, but my computer has been running slow lately on Wizard101 and I'm taking a break. For now, here are some tips for getting through:

1. Get some friends! Friends are very helpful in this situation. There may be more enemies, but more wizards can attack and hel you add traps and such. Also try and get some wizards from different schools to help.

2. Potions are important too.

3. Treasure cards may be useful for using spells from schools you don't know yet. (Hint: Sprocket, the boss there, is storm. So, bringing some Myth spells may help. :-))

Hope this will help you out! :-D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I need help also

My name is Deirdre MoonBlossom and I'm a death student
My level is 33 and my hp is 1,642 and my mana is 254

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
glennan8 wrote:
I need help also

My name is Deirdre MoonBlossom and I'm a death student
My level is 33 and my hp is 1,642 and my mana is 254

Me too!!!

When will you be on?

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
I need help too my Wizard's name is Destiny MistGem.
When can we meet up?

I am a lvl 34. 2165 HP, 272 Mana.
I have 1 life spell. 1 crown item ( about to get 2 )
Ice Student and Storm.
I am an Oni Slayer.

Yeah, and I think that's about it.

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
Dorrisa wrote:
I need help too my Wizard's name is Destiny MistGem.
When can we meet up?

I am a lvl 35. 2165 HP, 272 Mana.
I have 1 life spell. 1 crown item ( about to get 2 )
Ice Student and Storm.
I am an Oni Slayer.

Yeah, and I think that's about it.

Sorry, I just found out that I can't do it. I am too busy in rl.

SORRY!

Destiny MistGem
lvl 35

Destiny MistFist
lvl 10

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
PLEASE SOMEONE READ THIS

Ok i was in counterweight east and i started it with two friends. my connection was bad and i lost it and had to start the dungeon over. i realized i still had the quest to defeat sprockets so i worked my way through the tower again and i couldn't talk to gus or pull the lever and the gate is locked how do i complete this?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I have a level 49 necromancer, and a level 30 diviner. I just started CE today, and i had possibly the most unlucky experience. I was in about the 2nd room, when i got an alert that the server was going down in 15 minutes. I was fighting the third of four bosses when the server cut out. I waited about 20 minutes until the server got back on. When it went back, i was left with no health and had to restart the dungeon! It was insanely annoying and i was surprised. It may have not been the biggest deal since the dungeon is only 1:15, but if you were doing something like Kensington and were half through, you would be very very mad when you saw the 20 minutes shut down coming up. I think that for the next update they should make it so that you get a 2 hour notice, or that the time would stop in the game while the server was disconnected.

I will help anyone in East West or Ben

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I need help getting through counterweight east!

name: adam frostwalker level 31

school: ice

my mana is 285 and my HP is 2200 please help me!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
level 34 Ice/Life wizard looking for more people to do Counterweights East, West, and Big Ben. Currently on Ambrose server.