Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does my teacher hate me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
well every one gets treated that way its just the way the game is made when you beat his brother in DS he will become a little nicer

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Yeah Cyrus expels anyone he can be very evil. Around DS you have lots of tasks for him and he acts nicer.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
yeah he is mean but i know you guys are right he is mean but i am not level 30 or 29 yet i am level 22

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
ecb1996 wrote:
its not fare i'm a myth wizard and my teacher "Professer" drake hates me. is it just me? does he hate everyone? one time when he called me for a quest the was sad that one of my minions had not eaten me yet. all the other teachers are at least semi-nice even the death one. why not mine?
i believe you cyrus is mean he will only be kinda nice once you become an adept. Why doesnt he talk on message board?

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Cyrus is mean to everyone. :-) I think once he tried to get me killed :? But he does get nicer. He has a long history with his brother Mallistaire and it always is bringing him down. The poor guy As long as you do what he asks though, he will eventually get nicer. :D

-Cath

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
ecb1996 wrote:
its not fare i'm a myth wizard and my teacher "Professer" drake hates me. is it just me? does he hate everyone? one time when he called me for a quest the was sad that one of my minions had not eaten me yet. all the other teachers are at least semi-nice even the death one. why not mine?

Honey, once you reach level 28 he becomes nicer that is what other people say.
Maybe you should have chosen the ruby if wanted a nice teacher.
every spell she gives from quests are cool.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
He hates everybody. And I am a thaumaturge. Hope this helps!

Robert Nightwraith lvl.24 Ice school

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Ugh just ignore Drake. He does not hate you but he is a very,very,very hard man to please. I'm pretty sure the other professors dislike him to. Ambrose is the only person who does and even he gets angry at Drake sometimes! Not to metion Drake tried to get ME expelled I'm a loveable angel ! I never impressed him I heard he likes the strongest person in a class and I'm the strongest fire wizard in my fire class!
Other than that he hates everyone.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 25
Fire Wizard secondary class:Balance

My goal is to become one of the strongest fire wizards in the spiral.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
Trust me, I am a ice wizard. He trys to expell everyone until your on level 30, i think. But, he is a little rough at times but he is a good professor.

Jack FrostFlame
Level 18 Ice Wizard.[/color
]

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
ecb1996 wrote:
He is like that to everyone,maybe even Headmaster Ambrose.You can please him when you are a higher level.In one of the quests he says he wishes for some adept wizards and that is a pretty good level.I would not know because I am fire and my myth guy is not that high.I hope this and all the other posts help! :D

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
you know what Cyrus is mean in the beginning and nice later on that's just it.
anyway I'm surprised Cyrus hasn't commented yet on this :-)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
i can answer that if you are in myth in any way shape or form then that is why but there ios some good news he does worm up to you after a long while

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
I have 6 schools and Prof Drake was my first and my favorite. I am so glad I had him first. No offense to the other teachers, but they are so boring. Who else would send you on a wild goose chase but Prof. Drake and make you think you are saving the spiral while you are doing it. Come people, you know you laughed at it.

Stay the way you are Prof and I look forward to seeing you in Celestia.

Suri Spiritrider, Grandmaster Conjurer
Morgan Darkshade, Grandmaster Necromancer
Sarah Icebreath, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Rylee Legendrunner, Grandmaster Sorcerer
Jordan Silvercaster, Grandmaster Diviner
Rowan Emeralweaver, Magus Theurgist

actually i didn't laugh, i was pretty darn mad in fact. he was so lazy, and he didn't go to get the laundry himself, and after i wasted my time bring him his stinking laundry, he still tried to expel me! he isn't gratful, which i think is pretty darn wrong. if i could have i would have thrown his laundry over the side a elik's edge, and i wouldn't have felt bad because i am a death wizard, we are strong, we are tough, we aren't afraid! and by the way, to that other post out there, im pretty sure that they didn't get cyrus's name from miley cyrus because she is a total horrible influence.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Lol XD that part made me crack up..... sorry focusing now, happened to me to, i think its just part of the story, to tell you the truth, my favorite teacher is Linda Greyrose or Moolinda Wu

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
allright! after around level 28 if your myth he respects you for normal people ( everybody gets to do this ) after MS you get a quest to fight cyrus ( 5000 health)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Your teacher dosen't hate you.He just doesn't know that you are gonna be a strong wizard!

Ashley Angelbreeze
Level 18 pyromancer journeyman

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
nobody's teacher hates anyone,i am a balance wizard and he even says that kind of stuff to me good luck with professer drake!