Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does my teacher hate me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2010
its not fare i'm a myth wizard and my teacher "Professer" drake hates me. is it just me? does he hate everyone? one time when he called me for a quest the was sad that one of my minions had not eaten me yet. all the other teachers are at least semi-nice even the death one. why not mine?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Professor Drake is that way to everybody. He's a very hard man to please. He won't change his tune until you've proven that you're worthy of his respect (which will happen eventually, when your wizard is more-traveled and has accomplished more).

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
ecb1996 wrote:
its not fare i'm a myth wizard and my teacher "Professer" drake hates me. is it just me? does he hate everyone? one time when he called me for a quest the was sad that one of my minions had not eaten me yet. all the other teachers are at least semi-nice even the death one. why not mine?

ok just think he is the brother of malistare so when you get to him he becomes semi nice and plus i'm a life wizard and he tried to get me banned so dont feel bad :) :-) :D

Survivor
May 18, 2010
that dude hates every one but ones you hit level 30 he starts being nice and he is ugly :P

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
That is going to be normal in the Myth school. Cyrus is a mean teacher and thinks you're not going to be very useful. Trust me. He tried to expel and I'm in Falmea's class because I didn't deliver his laundry in time.

Jacob Dragonrider Lvl 49 Master Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Lol I think Cyrus Drake is one of the Best professors there is. He try's to expell everybody. How could you not like Cyrus? Once you prove yourself to him, he gets a better attitude towards you. He is a unique Professor. He fits right in with the unique School of Myth.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Defender
May 21, 2009
Professor Drake hates everybody, not just Myth wizards. Everyone has or will face the wrath of Cyrus . Hey at least he gets better come Dragonspyre. Also he tried to expell me too, I bet its because I picked Storm as a secondary . Thats all I got, peace and ty for reading.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

P.S-
I wonder how they got Cyrus' name. I bet someone was listening to Miely or watching Hannah, I guess we'll never know!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I have 6 schools and Prof Drake was my first and my favorite. I am so glad I had him first. No offense to the other teachers, but they are so boring. Who else would send you on a wild goose chase but Prof. Drake and make you think you are saving the spiral while you are doing it. Come people, you know you laughed at it.

Stay the way you are Prof and I look forward to seeing you in Celestia.

Suri Spiritrider, Grandmaster Conjurer
Morgan Darkshade, Grandmaster Necromancer
Sarah Icebreath, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Rylee Legendrunner, Grandmaster Sorcerer
Jordan Silvercaster, Grandmaster Diviner
Rowan Emeralweaver, Magus Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
He tried to expell me to after i delivered HIS laundry But me and ( and probly ambrose )will get him back once im in Dragonspyre

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
I have 6 schools and Prof Drake was my first and my favorite. I am so glad I had him first. No offense to the other teachers, but they are so boring. Who else would send you on a wild goose chase but Prof. Drake and make you think you are saving the spiral while you are doing it. Come people, you know you laughed at it.

What about Balestrom? He is a fun little frog! Falmea is a nice teacher too who you wouldn't see shouting at everyone like Drake!

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
:) Don't worry he is only like that until you defeat him before you go to Dragonspyre. After that he treats you liked royalty. Well... almost. :)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
once you get to be level 29 or around there, he becomes VERY nice to you

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Yea dont worry I am sure he'd slap me if he could.. And Yesh He is very ugly

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Prof. Cyrus Drake is like this to everybody. Eventually, once you've proven that you are a good student, he begins to be kinder.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
He hates everybody. I thought it was unfair when I didn't deliver his laundry on time. It was even worse for me because I was in the School of STORM not Myth. I'm so glad he's not my professor. Professor Halston Balestrom is so much nicer.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Don't worry, he hates everybody, but he will get nicer as you get stronger. Til then, your going to have to be patient. Good luck. :)

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Ask your self, what is "Malestairs last name?"

Me: "Drake"

Myth kid: "Wait a second, isnt that my teachers last name"

Me: "Yep"

I hope that gave a hint.

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
ok here is what cyrus said on my last spell quest."i will make a myth wizard out of you yet. even if it kills you. yes of course i am kidding" and on the quest i got stun the narriation said" for a second professor drakes appearance changed. he seemed to be smileing" so i guess you can say that he gets nicer as you go along.

fred spritegem
level 39 myth.
:D (update) level 59 myth. ( SO CLOSE! )

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
Professor Drake hates everybody, not just Myth wizards. Everyone has or will face the wrath of Cyrus . Hey at least he gets better come Dragonspyre. Also he tried to expell me too, I bet its because I picked Storm as a secondary . Thats all I got, peace and ty for reading.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

P.S-
I wonder how they got Cyrus' name. I bet someone was listening to Miely or watching Hannah, I guess we'll never know!
lol i relived something pretty darn funny. my secondary school was storm and when i changed it to life he got happier. what luck!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
fces1 wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

What about Balestrom? He is a fun little frog! Falmea is a nice teacher too who you wouldn't see shouting at everyone like Drake!

Didn't care for the fire school, but I did do a storm. Prof. Balestrom is cute and all, but he is no Drake. I guess it's all in taste.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
i know i'm a myth school to i belive if you defeat his brother which is malistare he is going to start being nicer

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

P.S-

Cyrus was a ruler of Persia, that's how I think they got his name.
P.S. He does try to expell everyone. (for taking to long to get his laundry! )
Scarlet Silverweaver
Grandmaster Theurgist
lvl.54

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:

I laughed as soon as that shop owner said "well, here's his laundry!", it was hilarious.
P.S. I'm Myth and Storm.
- Scarlet Silverweaver
Grandmaster Theurgist
lvl.54