Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont they have a hair salon in Marleybone?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I like this idea. I'd really like to change my wizard's hair too. :)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Yes, yes, yes!
I do want to change my Hair!
Great Idea, emilyc2000! I want to change one of my characters (Jessica Starrider) Hair, becouse I don't like it anymore.
And for the Price, me dunno. I have over 20.000 coins, and I could pay any price. It's up to KI.
And the every Month exlcusive Hair: Ohh, yes, yes, yes! Such a GREAT idea!
Hopefully KI adds this, too.

~ Jessica Starrider aka Haley Moonwhisper

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
That would be a great idea! I really like my wizard's hair how it is but it would be nice to change hairstyles and colors every once in a while. Two thumbs up on this idea!

Myrna Dragon
Master Thaumaturge ~ Level 48

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
YEAH, great idea! :D
I thought it would be nice if the girl characters could get brades. :P
Also I wish that if you didn't like one of your character's ginders you could change it with out having to delete to that character and start over again, exspaily if that charater is whereing crown items like a mount or a holiday outfit(like the Holloween or Christmas outfit).

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
ya i have to agree i mean i kinda like my wizards hair style but i kinda dont... idk but i do think it would be very cool! you could put it in the commens like behind Zeke or somthing! idk but really. they also should like you said come up with different hair styles and colors like maybe a brunnett<orange<really b londe, and maybe even be able to give your wizard like streaks or somthing!

Survivor
May 05, 2009
COOL!!!! I have blue hair (Even though im ice i wanna change it) I want it brown. Or black.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I have seen quite a few interesting hat designs, but there is one yet to be seen. Sometimes I am curious, what does the top of my characters head look like? It would be nice to see a hat that would look like you where not wearing a hat. Going further on this, possibly a hair changing hat. Any ideas or comments about this are welcomed. Thank you and have fun!

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
AH! You my friend are selling Wigs!

Great Idea!

Wigs, you could have Wigs at any levels. like you have level 5+ wigs, level 10+ wigs etc. Just add a Wig shop to all the areas and give them stats that are comparable to other hats their level.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
danton1983 wrote:

Great Idea!

Wigs, you could have Wigs at any levels. like you have level 5+ wigs, level 10+ wigs etc. Just add a Wig shop to all the areas and give them stats that are comparable to other hats their level.

And maybe Glasses and Hair Ornaments could be thrown in.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
danton1983 wrote:

Great Idea!

Zeke has said that there will be no feature that will allow you to change the looks of any aspect of your character, including hair. Don't say "but it's not changing your hair, it's a wig". Same difference. ( I never thought I would be using the term "same difference").

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Zeke has said that there will be no feature that will allow you to change the looks of any aspect of your character, including hair. Don't say "but it's not changing your hair, it's a wig". Same difference. I never thought I would be using the term "same difference").

Ah, BUT the Halloween hat DOES change a wizard's hair! If it has been done once, it can be done again!

Iridian, Scarlet, Moira 8)

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
All I'd want is a single item (It could even be Crowns if they wanted) That makes it look like your Character has no Hat on. It would be the hairdo that you chose on your character at the start of the game, but with no annoying hat on top!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Zeke has said that there will be no feature that will allow you to change the looks of any aspect of your character, including hair. Don't say "but it's not changing your hair, it's a wig". Same difference. I never thought I would be using the term "same difference").

Ah, BUT the Halloween hat DOES change a wizard's hair! If it has been done once, it can be done again!

Iridian, Scarlet, Moira 8)

Ah, BUT ........... Eh i got nothing :-)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
well i sometimes get tired of having a hat its not really a big deal youll get over it like i did with my cat licking himself and me occaily

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Well, if they won't let us change our hair, why not allow us to go hatless?

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Id definitely support! So many of my characters have awesome hair, but the hat covers it up. And it would, of course be available to stitch

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
There is a shop for everything else; why not add a hair/barber shop to the mix? That would be more gold for the game (hint, hint).

I know this isn't exactly a new post, but it's a good idea, and there are a LOT of players who want to be able to change their hair. YOu know, you could set it up kinda like hatching pets. Only once every 24 hours. You could charge a base of 500 gold for the style, add a different color for another 200-300 gold. Or just change the color for 300 gold. And it lasts until you change it again, but you can only change it once every 24 hours.
I chose green for my life wiz's hair, and I hate it. I would pay 1000 gold if I had to, to change the color.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Dear wizard 101,

I dont like my hair at all! Can you come up with an idea so we can change our hair styles/colors. I would be willing to pay anything for better hair!!!
When i first started the game a year or to ago i liked it, but now it doesnt look to good to me. please come up with an idea so we can change it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
:P RyanThunderFist :P

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I'm not sure why they have hair at all. I never see my hair because of the hats I wear.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Though I really like the hair I chose for my pyromancer, having the option to change it if I wished to would be a nice addition to the game, along with more color options and styles. Even if it meant having to pay a certain amount of crowns (not a crazy amount though), giving players the option to create an even more unique character would add some more fun to the game.

Saffron IronThorn,
Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
peytonisawesome wrote:
Dear wizard 101,

I dont like my hair at all! Can you come up with an idea so we can change our hair styles/colors. I would be willing to pay anything for better hair!!!
When i first started the game a year or to ago i liked it, but now it doesnt look to good to me. please come up with an idea so we can change it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
:P RyanThunderFist :P

Umm, to bad. You had a chance to pick out your hair style at the begining of the game.

sorry for any spelling mistakes

malt22 wrote:

I'm not sure why they have hair at all.I never see my hair bacause of the hats I wear

It depends on your hair style. Some hair styles are to big for what your wearing so they end up taking away your hair until you wear something that would fit your hair.

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster pyromancer :D :D

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
yeah fix the hair thing and maybe skin color and face too XD
i mean i was a noob when i started and now i'm lvl 49 and i look horrible i have about 90000 gold and i willing to spend money for it

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
i think there should be a beuty shop in w101 so you can choose your hair again, this is a good idea because: i feel like i wanna change my hair again and so might other players. Reply and tell me what you think :)

tabi moonflower ice lvl 38.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
i've been talking to all of my friends they say we need one even myself my hair- i dont really wanna talk about it couldn't one of those old houses in the commons turn into a hair salon ( where you could change the color ) and something interesting just popped in my head!-
every day your hair would grow and at the salon you can get it cut ( and boys i'm not talking about LONG hair it would just grow a bit sooner or later you'll have to cut it)

i beg for a hair salon ( and my other idea ) KI!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
what if there was a salon on wizard city shopping district were you can buy a new hair (long curly hair, long straight hair etch..) with crowns or gold and maybe have some new hair colors that you can buy too.. please do something about my idea :D me and my friends really want a new hair and colors..

~ScarletDawnheart♥