Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont they have a hair salon in Marleybone?????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
I mean exactly I was just seaching on the web and I was about to say this!
When I started playing on Wizard101 that was like the day GH came in or something, um well .......... I was thinking of my kindergarden teacher XD
So um well her name was Ms. Rebecca so I picked Rebecca and I was thinking bout friends so Rebecca GoldenFriend lol my friend actually picked the name too
and um well the teahcers hair was red and then like a few days later or like a month I was WHY THE HECK DID I PICK THIS NAME AND HAIR!???!!!
and well I did it because I THOUGHT THERE WAS A DYE SHOP! As if any of you ever heard of buildabearvill.com? well you can like change your skin and hair and its so cool well I dont play on it anymore lol but I thought this
game would have well................ the same thing well what do I know? :? :?
So yeah great idea! I have been waiting for 1 year for this and I really hope Kingsisle really thinks about this because I bet lots of wizards around the world: New Jersey New York Australia Russia Canada Hollywood Los Angela's well you get the point I bet all of us wanna change our appearance and yeah I think we should be able to like have more choices of having hairstyles and stuff and I WANNA SHOP! .................. well uhhh......................... ..... .... uh um......... WAIT WAIT DONT GIVE ME AN F! ... uhhhhhh ummmm .... PLEASE DONT FAIL ME! XD So yeah wizardians COME ON LETS HAVE FUN AND LETS HAVE AN APPEARANCE SHOP! So um yeah I was thinking of something :D.......
I think we should have like a hair contest Wizard101 should submit sketches of a wizard with a cool funky hairstyle

BYE! :D
Morgan SparkleBringer the Random

Survivor
May 10, 2009
HoneyRSix wrote:
When you start off almost any virtual game you get lots to chose from but in wizard101 there is not alot to choose from in hair. Some of the hair styles are pretty funky but i think there should at least be afew more. Do you think there should be more hairstyles or not?

I totally agree lol it would be a bigger selection

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
i know! Especially for girls!

Errrr lol that made me laugh. I know myself and a bunch of other guys would be totally into this idea as well. It's something we could all benefit and have fun from

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I think K.I. should make a new shop wear you could change your hair and hair color!!! Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!! :-D

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I was thinking about this for a while. And some people don't like sticking with the same hairstyle and color, so:

1. At the Dye Shop in the Shopping Distruct you can have and option to choose a different style of hair, and a different color.

2. You could have an option to dress up your pet in all kinda of clothing.

3. You could have an option where you could put like little barettes in your hair or headbands, like you didn't have to have a hat on all the time.

4. You could have an option where you can have like braids, a side bang, two braided pigtails, when you create your character.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Only like the first one. Makes sence being able to dye your hair in the "dye shop".

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I think wizards should be able to alter their hairstyles and colors and should have the options to wear a hat or not.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
yeah and then change the stlye to
great idea

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
i have had blue hair for a long time on my death wizard and i want to dye it anyone else think so?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
I don't have blue hair on any of my wizards, but I do have a storm wizard with black hair that I REALLY want to be purple. so I vote for hair dyeing to become possible.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
I don't have blue hair on any of my wizards, but I do have a storm wizard with black hair that I REALLY want to be purple. so I vote for hair dyeing to become possible.
yay!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Hi. I was wondering if there was a way to change your characters hair or face.
if there isn't maybe thats a good idea for a store in the shopping district. please tell me if there is a way to change my characters appearance.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Survivor
May 10, 2009
Other wizards and I have characteristics that we regret making. We wish to be able to change some features so we do not have to delete or start over are hard work over something simple such as bad hair color. Perhaps if it's not too much trouble to add a new shop in the Shopping District(Hair Salon )

Thanks for reading

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hey everybody! You know how some people are unhappy with their hair or just want to try something new? Well we could have a wizard city hair salon! There be all the different kinds of hair and all the colors too! Maybe even have new hair styles, here's what i was thinking...
GIRLS: bun, pigtails, long and short curly hair, long and short wavy hair, braids
BOYS: mohawk, really short hair and stuff that looks good ( i cant think of much because i am a girl ) I hope you take my suggestion! :)

Sophia Dreamblood

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
spades9 wrote:
Other wizards and I have characteristics that we regret making. We wish to be able to change some features so we do not have to delete or start over are hard work over something simple such as bad hair color. Perhaps if it's not too much trouble to add a new shop in the Shopping District(Hair Salon )

Thanks for reading
i also want that. i also regret my eyes and lips, i want other ones.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Heys. I personally don't like my hair. So, why can't you guys make a wizard salon. People go in and change their hair for some gold. I really want to change mine... and the color too. I look liek an old man trying to grow out his hair.

Thoughts?
Jason 8)

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Agreed. A hairstyler of a sorts (maybe a Mander - they seem to like fiddling with things) that also would let us change our "makeup" ("fix scarring", perhaps, for the male characters) for a new face would be lovable, too.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I would LOVE to see this also. Unfortunately, it's been brought up several times before and so far, no luck. :(

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
I wuld like this too! Mostly bcuz I made my death wiz with purple hair and clicked the wrong face :( (ya that was back a few years ago soooo, let's just say when I loved the color purple and nothing else I did that ) well also my myth wiz has blue hair, I again clicked the wrong thing. My balance wiz has a white-ish silver-ish hair color that I don't know whether I like it or not.... and who wants to bet most who like this idea are girls :P

Amber Stormsong magus (almost master) diviner (purple hair that I don't regret)
(I have 5 others but it takes me FOREVER to write all their names)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Great idea!!!!!!!!!! I totally argree with you 'cus I want to change my face!!!!!!!!!

- Cori Duskblossom lvl 45 diviner!!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
Agreed. A hairstyler of a sorts (maybe a Mander - they seem to like fiddling with things) that also would let us change our "makeup" ("fix scarring", perhaps, for the male characters) for a new face would be lovable, too.
That would be awesome if we could change our hair. Grow it longer, shorter, get some braids...

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Would be easy to add, yes?

Please don't drool and make them "crown" exclusive, though.

Thank you!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I have a great idea to help solve a problem. Everyone's been complaining about their wizards hair color/style. Some say they want a different color, different style, some even say both! I want to change my wizard's hair style and color really badly. I have a pink ponytail, now, and I regret my choice. I was just goofing around when I was creating my character, I didnt realize how serious Wizard101 is ( or at least I think it is serious)...
A lot of my friends are saying that they hate their wizard's hair, so I came up with a solution. My Grandma plays Wizard101, too. She said that she wants Wizard101 to create new hair styles and more exciting colors, not so dull. I agree with her. I want my wizard, Emily UnicornHorn, to have straight brown hair. I think that Wizard101 should come up with something like a salon. Where you can change your Wizard's hair style and color. (And it wont be so expensive!!!!) I'd say the price could be something like 100 gold pieces to change the style and 100 gold pieces to change the color. Maybe Wizard101 could come up with a limited edition hair style for each month. (Maybe this hair style could be crowns only, it's up to Wizard101) I think Wizard101 should come up with something to change our character's hair color and style. Thanks!

Emily UnicornHorn
Level 41
Balance