Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why dont they have a hair salon in Marleybone?????

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Given they're all dogs, cats and mice, wouldn't it really be a grooming salon?

I think humans would be happier getting their hair done in a human world :-P

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Well I think this is a great idea a chance to change our hair style or color that would be a great extra!!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I agree. After all the running, I am in need of a visit to a hair salon.

I would love it if we could have: for Ice wizards: icicles in the hair (animated); Fire wizards could have flames (animated); Storm wizards could have sparks (animated); Balance wizards could have stars (that blinked); Life wizards could have rainbow streaks (animated); Death could have snakelike (animated) tendrils.

I can't think of anything for Myth wizards (and I am one) ... I just keep picturing in my mind Professor Drake tapping his wand in his hand while glaring. Umm...

Survivor
Oct 14, 2008
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
When i made my character the hair color white showed up as light blonde. I really wanted my person to have blonde hair! I think we should be able to dye our hair at the dye shop!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
When you start off almost any virtual game you get lots to chose from but in wizard101 there is not alot to choose from in hair. Some of the hair styles are pretty funky but i think there should at least be afew more. Do you think there should be more hairstyles or not?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I totally agree! Whenever I play a game like this, I try to make my character look as much like me as possible, but the hair options are so limited, it makes it impossible! There should be hairstyles with bangs.

Hero
May 19, 2009
well considering how many people play this game, there should be more customization options.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
Ok, so I've read a few posts on how some would like a barber shop to change their hair due to either change in apparel or just a bad starter choice. And while it is a good idea to me its only part of an even greater one. The "ability to toggle headwear" that way not everyone has to wear a hat, or at least not look like they wearing one since its still equipped and stat boosts are in effect. This would of course require the rest of the hair to be designed, but this along with a barber would be great.

Don't get me wrong I love the headwear designs but sometimes they can be a bit much, and i'm pretty sure i'm not alone in wanting a toggle feature. Other than that this would be another great gold sink, and since it digitally marketable their could be special crown bought hair styles Alongside the default barber shop choices (basic hair).

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I think it would be cool if you didn't HAVE to wear a hat of some sorts. I agree with this suggestion.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Well it took forever to get to grand master and finally out of a helmet style hat, and to your surprise you chose pink pony tails. UGH! It would be nice to get a hair cut and dye job!

Defender
May 31, 2009
you should be able to dye your hair and change it. and maybe, you could wear no hat at all instead of your novice hat... i would appreciate that kingsisle

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
It would be SOO awesome, my hair is really bad :)

Defender
May 31, 2009
true i agree... we should have new hairstyles and some with bangs and maybe, we could have this really cool hairstyle that i have to draw cause i cant describe it (and i wanna play wiz101 but i cant cause my mac... darn mac...)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
A lot of games offer limited hair styles during creation, but have kind of like a barber shop where you can buy cooler hair styles. I think this would be a cool idea. Except they'd probably make it basically impossible to get unless you buy crowns which doesn't thrill me.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I agree that there should be way more customization aspects in the game. Everyone looks a little too much like everyone else lol. There should also be a way to take off your hat, because you rarely ever get to show your hair anyways.

true i agree... we should have new hairstyles and some with bangs and maybe, we could have this really cool hairstyle that i have to draw cause i cant describe it (and i wanna play wiz101 but i cant cause my mac... darn mac...)

There is way to play Wizaard101 on a mac, but I forgot how to do it. I know that I saw Professor Greyrose answering someone's question about how to do it on the forums.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I agree and more eye options as well. LOL!! :)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
i would be happy if they have a place where u can dye ur hair

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
yea that would be cool.
but it would be cooler if we could change our whole character. 8)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
i guess that will be great

~Amber Thunder,Wolf Ghostgiver

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Yeah i like that because well i did my hair red and now i pretty much want it brown now so yeah.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Yeah, I would like to be able to change my characters appearence. It looks like he's always mad or something :|

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
CynderDragon101 wrote:
When i made my character the hair color white showed up as light blonde. I really wanted my person to have blonde hair! I think we should be able to dye our hair at the dye shop!

I really agree. I don't want my hair red, and I wonder why I made it red in the first place!

Sincerley,

Natalie Lifeblossom