Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW ideas for Celestia and the GAME itself

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Spells are all good and that but the one thing that stinks and makes the game slow is the fact you run out of MANA rather quickly early in the game and there isnt enough WISPS (blue ones) floating around in battle areas. If you can't add a lot of Blue Wisps, how about a new spell that could be used by training points so you could add a spell to your deck that would enable you to HEAL yourself for MANA instead of just the HEALTH ones. Trade X number of PIPS for whatever you use. 1 PIP for 100 MANA, 2 for 200, 3 for 300...etc...

Another thing is if your minions could use HEALING spells more on you no matter which minion it is and actually have them smarter. Come one DEATH minion keep casting the DOOM and GLOOM and if they do, you cant heal in a battle....

Just a thought..WHEN is CELESTIA coming out

Plants and ZOMBIES 2 will be out before that and I might just lose interest.. HAHA

It would also be cool to have a 1,000,000 crown contest...Have a scavenger hunt throughout the entire Wizard game.Where you might be asked to find Black Lotus to something you find 3 rooms into a dungeon. No clues, but the first to find everything..You will be King Wizard.... Let's make this game more fun, better than all the rest and of course worth the money. I like games that arent incredibly hard but fun.. How about players that instead ofPVP....You challenge in the street and fight there...You can get monsters walking the streets to join your side...So it could be you and a monster vs 2 friends..etc....that would be naturally and less cheating as PVP actually is....

I should be employed by Kings Isle..Hey I do need a job
Hook me up

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
i like all your ideas exepct the challange the wizards in the street idea,sorry.

but i thougth it would be cool to have a whole entire school that has mana restoring spell's like life has healing spells

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's easy to make a teleport mark and go back to the Commons to recharge Mana.

Minions aren't as intelligent as we are. They can't be expected to play as well as we do.

Good luck getting KingsIsle to employ you.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
jkert2001 wrote:
Spells are all good and that but the one thing that stinks and makes the game slow is the fact you run out of MANA rather quickly early in the game and there isnt enough WISPS (blue ones) floating around in battle areas. If you can't add a lot of Blue Wisps, how about a new spell that could be used by training points so you could add a spell to your deck that would enable you to HEAL yourself for MANA instead of just the HEALTH ones. Trade X number of PIPS for whatever you use. 1 PIP for 100 MANA, 2 for 200, 3 for 300...etc...

Another thing is if your minions could use HEALING spells more on you no matter which minion it is and actually have them smarter. Come one DEATH minion keep casting the DOOM and GLOOM and if they do, you cant heal in a battle....

Just a thought..WHEN is CELESTIA coming out

Plants and ZOMBIES 2 will be out before that and I might just lose interest.. HAHA

It would also be cool to have a 1,000,000 crown contest...Have a scavenger hunt throughout the entire Wizard game.Where you might be asked to find Black Lotus to something you find 3 rooms into a dungeon. No clues, but the first to find everything..You will be King Wizard.... Let's make this game more fun, better than all the rest and of course worth the money. I like games that arent incredibly hard but fun.. How about players that instead ofPVP....You challenge in the street and fight there...You can get monsters walking the streets to join your side...So it could be you and a monster vs 2 friends..etc....that would be naturally and less cheating as PVP actually is....

I should be employed by Kings Isle..Hey I do need a job
Hook me up

You got yourself one massive download, and major lag issues, and servers shouting down all over in random burst, from the overload of all the people on at one time, and monsters wondering around aimlessly in every part of the game. Patching would take a lot longer then it already does, bugs popping up in every zone, if all that other stuff was, in W101, plus what we already have in game.

I do agree on more Mana, and health orbs, in dungeons a must. There is plenty Mana orbs in neutral areas like Wizard City, etc. But it just doesn't seem like the mana orbs are enough because Wizards are constanly picking them up..Maybe increase the spawn time on all Orbs.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
Wait till you get to worlds like Marleybone, and Dragon Spire. There are no blue wisp!

Jacob Dragonrider Level 48 Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Speaking of Celestia, I have a cool idea for a new mount. It's a mermaid/merman tail. What? Who wouldn't want to be moving around with a fish tail instead of feet. I know I would!

Jasmine StormBlood
Lv. 16 JourneyMan Sorcerer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance is not the best nor the worst. Because all schools are equally powerfull.

Defender
May 29, 2009
jkert2001 wrote:

Oh yeah that would've helped me against the War Oni