Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sick and tired of ruffians thugs and monsters

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
I AM SICK OF THE SHADOW WEAVER ESTRAKIR GLOOMTHORN!
i'm many of you are to so i propose that anyone who wants to do it will meet at the warehouse. (time, date and realm not yet decided)

benjamin dragonpants
master of death
really sick of estrakir

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's an optional tower. There's no rule that forces anybody to go in.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
if your having trouble with estrakir i'll help i beat him last night :D ok once you get to estrakir attack the rats first then focus on knuckles if you need to use a heal spell ( like rebirth ) simplely but a life absolute fizzle shield on him ( its called entangle ) then after you defeat knuckles simply just attack estrakir yes this is a long fight but the rewards are amazing! i got 5 level 45 gear from him and boy did those sell well at the bazaar but be careful once estrakir's friends are defeated he will use scarecrow a lot he used scarecrow on us like i dont like like 49 times when estrakir was down to one hundred health he used crow and one of my friends made a joke and said so much fun doing crows so frequently and i said yea maybe he has a thousand more of them coming our way next time he used scarecrow i was thinking to myself is his mother a scarecrow XD!

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer