Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
I'm thinking that with all this exitment there should be a house for players to go to? Mayby instead of dorms there can be a portal in the dorm rooms and players can buy items with coins for there houses and designs, mayby a fire house? storm house? chrismas house? halloween haunted house? Anything out of imagination! I think it would be great to have player houses. Facilty please look at this and give it a thought? if you already have plans for it do you know a possible date for it?

Yours Truly, Anothony Ghostbreath

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Community Leader
Wasn't player housing one of the things devs said would be coming in due time? There'd be a housing island, or something along those lines.

That wouldn't be number one on my list. Number one would be being able to wear one set of clothing for looks, but have another set for stats, like in EverQuest 2 or Lord of the Rings Online. I have some very nice outfits I can't wear into battle because I need the stats other clothing gives.

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
thank you all for the help i am now a adept and i am starting a group to meet new people if you would like to join my post is in dorm topics. (link posted here soon)

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Houses are a good idea they should also have

House V.s. house duels

By the way just post here if you want to duel my lv. 22 ice wizard Jacob Waterflame

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Ill take that chalenge jackob :) I am anthony ghost breath lvl 29 Necromancer Tell me where you wish to meet? include a relm please :)

-Anthony GhostBreath-

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Voldamort4 wrote:

House V.s. house duels

By the way just post here if you want to duel my lv. 22 ice wizard Jacob Waterflame

Oh and Nice name! :) Voldamort

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
lorddoom141 wrote:
Ill take that chalenge jackob :) I am anthony ghost breath lvl 29 Necromancer Tell me where you wish to meet? include a relm please :)

-Anthony GhostBreath-
How about sater day at 12 i'll be waiting
unless oyur scared Lord doom! :P

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
Voldamort4 wrote:

House V.s. house duels

ok sure i am level 31 mith school mi name is austin lioneyes.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Voldamort4 wrote:

House V.s. house duels

Nice name dude!! 8) Voldamort4 8)