Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health Glitch in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Hello Kingsisle, I would like to discuss a major PvP issue that I have not seen many posts about. This issue is the "Health Glitch" which occasionally occurs in PvP. Some players might have witnessed this, where a defeated player gains a random amount of health at the start of a turn, for no reason. While this glitch might be exciting for the defeated player who is brought back to life when they shouldn't, this is extremely frustrating for the player/team who defeated him/her. :? I have noticed this glitch happen in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4, but I have heard it can also happen in 1v1. Though I do not know in what circumstances this glitch occurs, I noticed that the turn in which the defeated player randomly gains health, that turn takes a little longer to start. Also, once the player has gained some health, he/she continues to gain health each turn for the next few turns, sometimes in increasing amounts of health. I realize that this glitch does not happen often, but I feel that its a major issue that should be addressed, and hopefully fixed. :) Hopefully you read this post, Kingsisle, and I strongly hope that you work to fix this glitch that can make PvP unfair. Thank You. :D

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I have experienced this "glitch" in arena many many times and I'm pretty sure its NOT a glitch.
The other team is CHEATING using some sort of outside program.
I've sent MANY MANY reports to KI about this but they have done nothing about it so far.

This is a big issue in arena, some people know how to "make" this glitch happen and its really frustrating since you can do nothing about it.
I recently fought a 4v4 where we killed their entire team and just their Life wizard was left.
We killed her and next turn she comes back to life with all her pips still there. We kill her AGAIN and she comes back to life yet again. We do this four times and when she finally has enough pips to rebirth she tells her teammates to change the dome(doom and gloom was up).

This shouldn't happen, this might seem like a "random" incident but its not. Those who pvp know this happens alot and on purpose. If cheating like this continues to go unchecked it will ruin the arena.

The only reason I play is because of the great arena system and cheaters need to be dealt with or eventually people will get frustrated and find some other game to play.

Devin "X"Stalker (Ghost,Dream, Storm,Soul)
Captain - Team Death Menace

If you have experienced this 'Health Glitch', help us out by sending us your WizardClient.log file.

It's quite easy to send a WizardClient.log file. The sooner you send it after you experience this issue, the better.

Navigate to your Wizard101 Folder (usually Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101) then go to the Bin Folder then select "WizardClient.Log". Then just drag the file into the body of the email.
Send the email to community@wizard101.com and/or support@wizard101.com

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the WizardClient.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped wizardclient.log.zip file.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
icelydeath wrote:
I have experienced this "glitch" in arena many many times and I'm pretty sure its NOT a glitch.
The other team is CHEATING using some sort of outside program.
I've sent MANY MANY reports to KI about this but they have done nothing about it so far.

This is a big issue in arena, some people know how to "make" this glitch happen and its really frustrating since you can do nothing about it.
I recently fought a 4v4 where we killed their entire team and just their Life wizard was left.
We killed him and next turn she comes back to life with all her pips still there. We kill him AGAIN and she comes back to life yet again. We do this for times and when she finally has enough pips to rebirth she tells her teammates to change the dome(doom and gloom was up).

This shouldn't happen, this might seem like a "random" incident but its not. Those who pvp know this happens alot and on purpose. If cheating like this continues to go unchecked it will ruin the arena.

The only reason I play is because of the great arena system and cheaters need to be dealt with or eventually people will get frustrated find some other game to play.

Devin "X"Stalker (Ghost,Dream, Storm,Soul)
Captain - Team Death Menace
its not a cheat engine because it has happen to me numerus times i am not sure how but i came back to life.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
This happened to me once.... and people thought i was a hacker when i am not i think its a random glitch or somebody hacked me idk....