Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Helper Turns itself Off Frequently

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Not only on me but also on everyone I talk to in the game when I bring up the subject that I frequently have to turn the quest helper back on after it turns itself off.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The "T" key toggles the quest arrow on and off.

This is a recording ........

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If my reply sounds rude, consider this:

Using the "Search" link you see just above, and typing in, without quotes, the words "quest helper" will return many many threads and posts that tell you to use Ctrl+K or the letter "T".

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
colagada wrote:
If my reply sounds rude, consider this:

Using the "Search" link you see just above, and typing in, without quotes, the words "quest helper" will return many many threads and posts that tell you to use Ctrl+K or the letter "T".

Yes, your reply WAS rude.

This occurs randomly as you change areas, has nothing to do with going anywhere near that T key, and is most likely a minor bug.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
seasnake wrote:
Not only on me but also on everyone I talk to in the game when I bring up the subject that I frequently have to turn the quest helper back on after it turns itself off.

yes. i have that problem too, but it is only simply because when we press enter then we accidentally press the letter T when we press it. some times the chat box doesnt show up as fast, so make sure before you start chatting

Survivor
May 02, 2009
colagada wrote:
The "T" key toggles the quest arrow on and off.

This is a recording ........

Not always

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Also, logging out and back into the game will sometimes turn the quest arrow back on.