Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mander - Donate Pip broken?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Hi,

When using my Mander minion on my balance mage, I have noticed that a lot of the time he will cast donate pip and I will not get them. I am the target, the graphic of the globe goes off over my head, but I get no extra pips next turn.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I see that occur in pvp sometimes too even when the mander isn't the one casting it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Read the "Known Bugs" at the top of this page. It's listed in there.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
mechamoose wrote:
Hi,

When using my Mander minion on my balance mage, I have noticed that a lot of the time he will cast donate pip and I will not get them. I am the target, the graphic of the globe goes off over my head, but I get no extra pips next turn.

Yes it happens to me aswell, sometimes I get PiPs most of the time I do not. Yet another thing that is bugged in W101..*** Siiggghhh***

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
maybe a glitch of some sort? i dont know really i am not a balance

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Why does no one ever read the "Known Bugs" section?

https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues Please read

Well, it isn't sticked in the 'problems' topic, now is it?

No need to be rude, friend.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Why does no one ever read the "Known Bugs" section?

https://www.wizard101.com/game/help/knownissues Please read

Maybe because if someone makes new posts about it, KI will stop ignoring the problem. Having it listed in the "Known Bugs" doesn't get it fixed. Jeez, the Feint was listed and it took them over a year to resolve the issue.

However frustrating it may be for you to see it, I think KI needs a reminder every now and then that IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.