Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When will the Gallium Paladin give me my deck

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
I have tried exactly 162 times in the Labyrinth
to get the best Life deck (Deck of the Gallium Paladin) and he still wont give it to me. KI can you please make me get it next time i go? Its the last Grand item I need.

PS: Its not actually grand its lvl 45+ but its the best Life deck.

Gabriel StarCatcher, Grandmaster Life (currently working on Magus Fire wizard)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
I have triend exactly 386 times to get my grandmaster fire boots. Why cant I get them? I'm starting to get furious and annoyed with this game. Could you please do something about that before i get so mad i punch a hole through my computer? :x :x :x :x :x :

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
You may purchase your deck in the Bazaar. It is Deck of Natures Bounty. I just checked and it was 5250 gold. I bought both my Grand decks in the bazaar.

The drops are pure luck. You may get stuff the first time or never.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
set43418 wrote:
I have triend exactly 386 times to get my grandmaster fire boots. Why cant I get them? I'm starting to get furious and annoyed with this game. Could you please do something about that before i get so mad i punch a hole through my computer? :x :x :x :x :x :

You actually counted?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Firefan02 wrote:
You may purchase your deck in the Bazaar. It is Deck of Natures Bounty. I just checked and it was 5250 gold. I bought both my Grand decks in the bazaar.

The drops are pure luck. You may get stuff the first time or never.

The deck in question is different and is NO AUCTION. The deck the Gallium Paladin drops holds 60 cards and is life only.

I have tried exactly 162 times in the Labyrinth
to get the best Life deck (Deck of the Gallium Paladin) and he still wont give it to me. KI can you please make me get it next time i go? Its the last Grand item I need.

PS: Its not actually grand its lvl 45+ but its the best Life deck.

Gabriel StarCatcher, Grandmaster Life (currently working on Magus Fire wizard)

I also had trouble getting that deck. I personally believe the Gallium Paladin guards that deck like a mother hen guarding her only chick. I finally got that deck when helping someone else in the Labyrinth. For some reason i seem to get my best stuff when helping others.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Delver
Mar 18, 2010

The deck in question is different and is NO AUCTION. The deck the Gallium Paladin drops holds 60 cards and is life only.

I also had trouble getting that deck. I personally believe the Gallium Paladin guards that deck like a mother hen guarding her only chick. I finally got that deck when helping someone else in the Labyrinth. For some reason i seem to get my best stuff when helping others.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Thanks for straightening me out on that Hannah! :-D Drat, I wasn't going to go after them anymore. (I need both decks.) Sigh, now I will keep trying.