Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeletal Pirates in unicorn way???

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
idk why they are there but it doesnt seem right so i have an idea for a new pirate world at lv 35. there are skeletal pirates, sunbirds, krakens, lightning bats, bloodbats, and more! if you want to lean more plz relpy

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The skeletal pirates are there cause Malistaire has been sending his undead armies everywhere.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
The only way level 35 will get a new world is only if it is a side world. Plus all of those are reused. Maybe some new mob ideas would be efficient and nicer and yes. If Malistare is already dead, how would Skeletal Pirates come into play. Say I am level 50 and completed with Malistare and the Final Countdown quest and I decide to do this world. Skeletal pirates wouldn't be a very good thing to add to the side worlds.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Orca wrote:
The only way level 35 will get a new world is only if it is a side world. Plus all of those are reused. Maybe some new mob ideas would be efficient and nicer and yes. If Malistare is already dead, how would Skeletal Pirates come into play. Say I am level 50 and completed with Malistare and the Final Countdown quest and I decide to do this world. Skeletal pirates wouldn't be a very good thing to add to the side worlds.

ok i know, but i think KI should replace them with skeletal warriors. same goes for the ones in DS. Also sunbirds in MB??? i mean whats up with that? KI should put those in my pirate world (now called Ankora) and replace them with O' Leary Raiders. (racoons?) Also Ankora IS a side world and its final boss is the guy that awoke these undead pirates. (William Skyre, rank 6 death boss, 1457 health) Skyre was malistaire's secret wing man type of guy who would take over malistaire's buisiness when he died. do you also know the krakens in Cave of solitude? well i want them in my world too.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
kublai987 wrote:
idk why they are there but it doesnt seem right so i have an idea for a new pirate world at lv 35. there are skeletal pirates, sunbirds, krakens, lightning bats, bloodbats, and more! if you want to lean more plz relpy
there is undead cause malistaire send the lost soul and skeletal pirates to attack also he send rattlebones too to charm the sprites there