Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adjustments I would make to life school

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
At a low level life players tend to love the unicorn spell, but it is only good when playing with others. I'd like to tweek unicorn a bit while allowing it to be able to do a couple of other things such as have a group attack.

At level 22, I would give life school a unicorn conversion attack charm. What it would do is make the unicorn attack rather than heal. It would still look the same but would face the opposition and cause damage rather than place team mates and heal. Since this would be a charm, life players could first stack down their healing charms, cast the unicorn conversion card, put up some blades and life traps and be able to group hit quite well with their unicorn. Life really needs a group attack and a lot of players are complaining about life not having much going for it in terms of attacks. This would solve everything.

At level 45, a unicorn purification conversion card would also be given, this card would convert a unicorn from healing to ridding all adverse curses that are on a player (such as damage reduction, beguile, targeting reduction, and the like, but would not get rid of traps that are on a player).

At level 50 life should be given a group healing card that heals everyone a little bit per turn rather than all at one time. It could be a rebirth conversion card that when the charm is on the life player rebirth casts per turn healing rather than a single large heal, in either case the 400 point protection shield would still be placed. This conversion card would allow life to mass protect players against dragon and heck hound type attacks and to be able to better use rebirth before being hit in say pvp where life often casts rebirth for the shields but the life healing goes to waste.

-----------------------------------------

I introduce a novel idea in all of this, the idea of conversion cards for the conversion of unicorns from being healing to being an attack, and from being healing to being a team purification. This type of conversion could also be applied to other schools to help make all schools play more evenly without taking anything away from players that already exist.

With the improvements to unicorn, unicorn pets could be introduced that offer better and or more complimentary cards. In mythology, unicorns could do much more than heal woulds, they could rid adverse effects.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
umm, I dont like the conversion idea sorry. It just seems to silly to make a heal into a attack. When desprate of a heal and unicorn is your ONLY option you may have earlier casted that conversion and never used it. :\ Plus at level 45 it wouldn't really do much. 275 damage? Well lets see. What if I got a bunch of conversion treausres from fighting. I am only level 8 life. You see?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Orca wrote:
umm, I dont like the conversion idea sorry. It just seems to silly to make a heal into a attack. When desprate of a heal and unicorn is your ONLY option you may have earlier casted that conversion and never used it. :\ Plus at level 45 it wouldn't really do much. 275 damage? Well lets see. What if I got a bunch of conversion treausres from fighting. I am only level 8 life. You see?

That 275 damage would be a lot larger than that as a base once you toss on healing charms before tossing up the conversion.