Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something to remeber!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Hi! I know a lot of you need help with bosses. And for those of you who have crowns you can by henchmen with them! The henchmen are not that much, the highest one can cost is 50 crowns. So if you need help and have crowns, buy a henchmen to help you in a battle! Bye!

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Hi! I know a lot of you need help with bosses. And for those of you who have crowns you can by henchmen with them! The henchmen are not that much, the highest one can cost is 50 crowns. So if you need help and have crowns, buy a henchmen to help you in a battle! Bye!

An even better way is to be patient and ask someone to help. You will eventually find someone and its free. You can also go over to wizard101central and ask over there. People will always help for free. Don't waste your money when you can do the same, for free. Henchmen really are a ripoff since its so easy to get others to help you.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I was doing Labyrinth solo with my lvl 49 death wizard. When it came time to fight the dean, I looked at the cost of potions (200 crowns) and the cost of a henchman (Life lvl 40 -- 40 crowns).

I hired the level 40 Life wizard. I expected to get a Life wizard ... what a waste of crowns.
1st Round -- Life wand attack (Life sword)
2nd Round -- Death Shield (cast on me)
3rd Round -- Life Blade (cast on me)
4th Round -- Kraken (fizzled)
5th Round -- Fire Elf (fizzled)
6th Round -- Fire Elf
7th Round -- Seraph (one and only Life attack for the entire battle)
8th Round -- Kraken (fizzled)
9th Round -- Fire Elf (fizzled)
10th Round -- Passed (she had 7 pips, 5 of which were power pips. There was absolutely NO reason for her to pass)
11th Round -- didn't pay attention as I killed the dean on this round.

KI -- you need to fix these stupid henchman. Their spells should primarily be from their school of focus. Otherwise, you might as well remove the school options and just have XX level henchman listed, since it is currently a crapshoot anyways.