Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a mission or gift at level 30?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I was told my the headmaster he had very urgent news and he needed to see me when I hit level 30. I read that he does it randomly and it is a bug but since it was level 30 it seems kind of strange. It also happened once before after I completed Krokotopia but he has still been saying the same thing, "Keep looking, we must find out about Malistaire's plans." I really hope I didn't miss a quest or gift because of a bug.

Please see the Known Bugs section at the top of this page.

Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I understand it's a bug, but Merle Ambrose says "Something has arrived for you."
Now, once this bug is fixed, I fully expect him to hand over that 'something', or I'll be going through his pockets.

Logically, if he didn't have 'something that arrived for you', KI wouldn't have put it into the game nor would they have had the voice actor say it.

Hmmm...

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
TwinkleJinx wrote:
I understand it's a bug, but Merle Ambrose says "Something has arrived for you."
Now, once this bug is fixed, I fully expect him to hand over that 'something', or I'll be going through his pockets.

Logically, if he didn't have 'something that arrived for you', KI wouldn't have put it into the game nor would they have had the voice actor say it.

Hmmm...

That is exactly what I was trying to say... I understand if it happens every level but it happened on level 30 and when I beat Krokotopia. Those two times seem like very major times to get new quests or special gifts or spells. I read the known bugs page and was sad that is all the person told me to do. It says nothing about my problem there all it says there is every level my two times were big moments in the game lol