Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make school gear drop easier?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
i have been fighting Oyotomi the defiler for 2 days now right when i wake up till night and i dont get my storm hat i have farmed Oyotomi the defiler in MS village of sorrow and havent gotten it and i was wondering if you could make school gear drop easier for the playing wizard? even though you guys probably wont read this i just want you guys to change this. my friend and i both fought him so long and didnt even get our storm hats. i have fought him for 9 hours and didnt get my hat so plz change this if you read it.and i know its by luck but its taking too long just to get 1 certain item you need and same goes for dragonspyre too and for the new world celestia hope it aint this hard to get gear as well.who ever reads this hope you agree with me

p.s. i am a lvl 42 storm wizard in dragonspyre but farming mu shu bosses for my lvl 40 gear my name is isaac stormcloud

hope you guys read this!! :-D :-D

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Like most bosses, Oyotomi drops many items. The chances of you getting the hat may be 1 out of 25 or worse. When something is that hard to obtain, you can go hundreds of battles without getting it, or you may get it the next time you try.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
by the way now i am a grand and so i stoped farming for it now i am farming for grand clothing :D

p.s. farming for sword, boots , ring, athame, and hat planning to just keep dragonfire deck

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
tyson963 wrote:
by the way now i am a grand and so i stoped farming for it now i am farming for grand clothing :D

p.s. farming for sword, boots , ring, athame, and hat planning to just keep dragonfire deck

wanna know something i learned the hard way the easier you get something the faster you get rid of it the farming is actaully a great thing you get items you dont need and can sell and meet new friends so look at it this way one hundred battle 50000 some thing gold = new mount so you win both ways this is just an example and if you just want your item like crazy and dont wanna try my method try fighting him with another wiz

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
yea at the end when i got bored fighting and took to long i sold all my stuff and i got more then 30,000 but when i turned lvl 45 i took all of the money and bought really good gear for my wizard but now i have more then 10,000.trying to farm ravens for really good stuff to sell and going into the ware house in MB for the wayfinder gear to sell(wayfinder robe costed more then 8,000 at the bazaar unless there is 1 over there already it costs a little more then 5,000)the only thing i really want from the whole set of the wayfinder gear is the hat.you will have at least have over 48,000 if you get 6 robes. :D :D