Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-20-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
personally i would add Inara or Damia (both girls) and for the boys Edmond and Dameon. I havent really thought of a last name but the choices you are have worked out great.

Maria Lifemender-life grand
Maria Darkheart-balance grand

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
girl's name, Journey, boy's name, August, last name Medal Winner

-Caroline Dayrunner- Elemental Banisher

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Well for a girl's name I would pick Shanaynay (it's a very interesting name, some girls have it), and for a boy's name I would pick Kioshi. And for the last names I am not sure.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Well my name is Colin. And I know that many names of Colin are spelled Collin. Soo. And I have a girl in my class named Hope. [ I dont think that is added in the character list. ] Ooohoo a last name. This one is quite hard. Eternal Light I guess could possibly be a last name? I know eternal isn't included but I am not sure about light. Soo gl all :D

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Well, here's my names,

A boys name I'd like to add: Ezra
A girls name I'd like to add: Candace

Survivor
May 02, 2010
girl name: Yvonne
boy name Ramon (looks like rowan)
last name: wizard hero

Community Leader
Wow this took awhile to find ones not in the names list already

The first names I looked for when i made a few of my wizards, last name i needed something catchy,

Hope you like them

Xavier SharkSmasher

Penelope AstralBlast

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Not sure if these names are on here yet, because I can't remember all of them, but these are my picks.

Girl: Stormy Clearwater
Boy: Zeus Lightingbolt

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
for the boy you should add levi. for the girl you should add shakira. for the last name you should add skull hunter. :-) :-) :-) :D :D :) :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
May 03, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to ask: if you could add ONE girl's name, ONE boy's name, and ONE last name to the list offered at character creation, what would you add?

I'll let you all get started, and I'll come back and post my thoughts later! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I would add Romeo And Juliet to the list. And as far as last name I am not sure

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
Boy name: Bear Girl name: Amanda?(I don't know if you guys have it already) Last name:Rock
Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
1 boy name could be Max or Maximillian, 1 girl name could be Kit or maybe Sunny. I can't think of any last names though.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
hmm

i would add
boy's name- Jaimie
because it is a name of one of the MythBusters
girl's name- Chris
because girls can be called that
last name- well for this i would add Buster to the second category (if it isn't there already)
because i would like to make a character with the last name of MythBuster and you can probably tell why

Scarlet RedThorn grandmaster fire
Chris DeathBringer lvl 35 life bringer

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Crystal or Crystalline for a girl, Johnny for a boy, and Popeye for a last name

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
For a boys name....Uriah
For a girls name....Karen
For a last name.....Million

Defender
May 11, 2009
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I think I would like to see the girl's name Siobhan and the boy's name Felix added to the list. For a last name I think Cosmicdust would be kind of interesting.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Hi, Professor Falmea. Though the current list for choosing names is very good and thorough, some additions could be made. Here are some that I have come up with:
Boy Name: Jake (yes, Jacob is already on there, but this name is less formal and some prefer it over Jacob)
Girl Name: Bella

Last Name: Since Last Names can be made up of two parts, I am not sure which you want posted. Here's one for each part:
FIRST PART: Ever

SECOND PART: Crest

Thank you and I hope you like my suggestions!

- Valerian DarkBringer- Grandmaster Death/Life
- Galen FrostFlame- Adept Ice/Balance
- Thomas DragonCaster- Initiate Life/Storm

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
how about stormchaser for last name, girls name phoebe boys name wyatt

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Boy name Kurt, how could you forget kurt 8) there are a lot of people in the world named kurt. Girl name Karen