Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to remove crow shop icon at top of screen

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Can anyone please tell me how to REMOVE the crown shop icon in the top left hand corner of the game screen? I don't want it there- and have been all over the place trying to find the answer, and NOTHING. I have tried to disable on parental controls ect- and nothing is working.. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Not all of the icons on the screen can be removed. You can choose whether or not to show the Help and the Menu Chat. The others are required to be there.

If you want to turn them ALL off temporarily for Screenshots, just press CTRL-G - but if you get into a duel or open your backpack, you'll need to press CTRL-G again to see card selection, inventory or anything else on your screen.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Thanks, I did come across what you told me- but didn't want to turn everything off- but I guess it will have to do.. Thank you Zeke, I appreciate your help.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I don't find the icon to be much of a distraction, but I can certainly understand why parents would like the option to remove it from the game screen.