Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me! I can't get on!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I just bought a 2 month subscription to Wizard 101. Soon afterward, my computer crashed and we had to restart it. :? Now, when I download and log in to Wizard 101, it loads, I click play, and then the loading window opens. Then, I get a white screen and nothing happens. When I look at my toolbar, it says wizard 101 error but I cant open it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! :-(

We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
You can always try to uninstall wizards101 and then downloand and reinstall again. Also you might want to run a systems and virus scan.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
That happened to me too, Now I cant get on Wizard101 and I Payed money for a month subscription! (Trying it out right now) Hopefully it will start working soon!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
nightriderfan wrote:
That happened to me too, Now I cant get on Wizard101 and I Payed money for a month subscription! (Trying it out right now) Hopefully it will start working soon!

i cant get on either its a pain in my butt i payed a full year sub and i cant get into the log in i don't like it at all please help us w101 please so we can play again :( i am so mad now

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
rekow101 wrote:
nightriderfan wrote:

i cant get on either its a pain in my butt i payed a full year sub and i cant get into the log in i don't like it at all please help us w101 please so we can play again :( i am so mad now

Same thing happen to me this morning actually. I log on and I had to go to Ravenwood for a quest then all of a sudden I got disconnect and said "WizardGraphicalClient.exe had stopped working" So I try to re-log again and said the same thing. So I unstall it and then re-stall it again and said the same thing! I do not know if theres a glitch or grpahics problem in the game but I hope I can log back in again...I paid a year of member ship in this game last night so I hope I can get back on

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
This happened to me just a while ago, I tried to go into the bazaar and it wont let me! so i logged off and tried to log back on and it wouldn't let me! someone please help!