Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spirit + Elemental shield spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Hiya,

Is it possible to get Spirit and Elemental shield spells on an account other than being a balance wizard? I mean as a normal spell not treasure cards! Thanks.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Foxkitty wrote:
Hiya,

Is it possible to get Spirit and Elemental shield spells on an account other than being a balance wizard? I mean as a normal spell not treasure cards! Thanks.

Talk to Niles the tree at the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia . he will show what you need.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
Foxkitty wrote:
Hiya,

Talk to Niles the tree at the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia . he will show what you need.

1. Those are offensive spells. 2. They are treasure cards. 3. I want SHIELD Spirit and Elemental spells.

Try again :-D

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well in marleybone there's a crown item called boots of the elements that gives an elemental shield card. As for spirit shield, sorry, there's no item that gives it.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I think the spells from Niles are traps and blades not shields.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Foxkitty wrote:
Hiya,

No. Those shields cannot be learned by any other school except Balance. There are some Crown items that have the Elemental Shield (1 card), but I'm sure that's not what you are inquiring about.

Drifter69 wrote:

Sorry, but those are Blades and Traps. He is asking about Shields.

Delver
May 26, 2009
It isn't possible to get the Spirit and Elemental shields, but you can get the traps and blades from Niles in Krokosphinx.