Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school should I pick Plz Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Hi Everyone! Ok, I need your guys advice of on what school I should pick for my first wizard I dont know what to pick I love all of them :D. Plz tell me what school should I pick and why should I pick it. Its hard for me to pick since I like all of them, so I need your guys advice 8) I will check my post as much as I can to see your guys post, Thank You So Much!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Have you tried taking the quiz to help you? You will get a lot of different answers because everyone has their own opinions on which schools are the best. I suggest doing the quiz and let that pick for you.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
If you are unsure take the test Master Ambrose gives you on, "the create a Wizard section" of the game.

If you rather skip the test, then just pick a School of Focus, and play it to 16 level, and see if the school matches your play style.

goodluck :D

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Hey its me again!

Yes, I have tried the Quiz and the reason I cant choose is that SEVERAL schools Suit me well and I dont know which ones to pick. Anyone else have advice on what school to pick? Oh and Thanks Guys For The Help!

Cya Around The Spiral! 8)

Administrator
Fire is always a good option. ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
I Suggest Storm Or Death :D But those are two very powerful schools.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
i have always liked all of them
at first when i started the game i got death but i didnt really like it
so i took it again and i got storm and i love it and not just because of the damage. it really fits my personality
so do which fits you

Jacob Raingem lvl 38 magus diviner
just got triton! :D

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:

Ok, I will check in on that *grins back*

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
nightriderfan wrote:
Hi Everyone! Ok, I need your guys advice of on what school I should pick for my first wizard I dont know what to pick I love all of them :D. Plz tell me what school should I pick and why should I pick it. Its hard for me to pick since I like all of them, so I need your guys advice 8) I will check my post as much as I can to see your guys post, Thank You So Much!
hello i would recommend picking life because u can heal to stay alive. And once you level up you will have very many strong cards like the centaur AND life has the most powerful ring boost called sanctuary. I have all the life cards and i use all of my power points on storm cards. I would recommend storm but it is only 70%. I hope you find the school you wand and if you can please type back thank you very much for your time

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
of course falmea says fire xD ok it depends on your kind of personality personally I like ice the most its a great defensive school and it was the answer on the quiz for my first character after awhile though I got storm but ice is still my favorite but like drifter69 said pick a school and play it till you can decide if you like it or not

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Of course xD
Oran Moonsword
Diviner

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
There you have it. The professor has spoken. Fire it is. :D