Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

warehouse quest- can't get to

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I defeated malistare and did the quests after that including brisk breeze. I completed all quests in dragonspyre but have not recieved the quest for the warehouse. I checked with ambrose and the frog from storm school and they do not have any quests for me. Any suggestions?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
moshef wrote:
I defeated malistare and did the quests after that including brisk breeze. I completed all quests in dragonspyre but have not recieved the quest for the warehouse. I checked with ambrose and the frog from storm school and they do not have any quests for me. Any suggestions?

You only need to post this once. We will respond.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
moshef wrote:

did all the quests, defeated malistare and got quests from frog such as brisk breeze but did not get anything for warehouse? please help

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I will reply to this for your post in the Marleybone forum. Since this is a duplicate, perhaps it should be deleted or closed.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I will reply to this for your post in the Marleybone forum. Since this is a duplicate, perhaps it should be deleted or closed.

I totally agree. 3 post on the same subject is over kill.