Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Ignore Button Problem

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
The ignore button can be useful and all, but there is one thing on it that needs to change! Make it ask "Are sure you want to ignore (wizards name!") I lost one friend by accidently clicking on that button, and nearly lost another! If it hadn't been for the speech thing you can click on, I would have permanently lost two really good friends! Please, please, please make that change! I don't want to make that mistake again, nor I want anyone else to make that mistake!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
That happened to me too. i lost 10 friends i wish i could of adding them back.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
fces1 wrote:
The ignore button can be useful and all, but there is one thing on it that needs to change! Make it ask "Are sure you want to ignore (wizards name!") I lost one friend by accidently clicking on that button, and nearly lost another! If it hadn't been for the speech thing you can click on, I would have permanently lost two really good friends! Please, please, please make that change! I don't want to make that mistake again, nor I want anyone else to make that mistake!

I did that once too to my BEST friend, but luckily she was right there when I accidently did it :D! But I am very cautious now sometimes, cause i dont wanna risk losing a best friend or a friend, I suggest to you to be very cautious also, but I think KI should add a button :). It would be very helpful but if they cant do it, just be a little more cautious

Cya Around The Spiral!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This might work better in "The Dorms" since it's an idea (as I post this, it's in Halston's Laboratory").

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
colagada wrote:
This might work better in "The Dorms" since it's an idea (as I post this, it's in Halston's Laboratory").

I'm doing this on the ignore button and friends! How does this have to do anything with dorms!

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
fces1 wrote:
colagada wrote:

I'm doing this on the ignore button and friends! How does this have to do anything with dorms!

Sorry about that. I didn't realize that dorms are ideas until later.