Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gate didn't open for arena mission

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I am on "Defeat Bort Malletmane in Grand Arena" and was told to go to snake arena, but the gate is closed and unable to go through. Anyone else been through this issue?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I had the same problem with Bart and with the Sunbird.

The gate was down, but I just stayed there and kept holding down the "forward arrow" key. After a minute or two, it let me in.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
For some reason, the Arena gates will lag once in a while. Try turning off the Quest Helper/Arrow (press the "T" key on your keyboard), then press and hold the up-arrow key until it lets you in.

You can turn the Arrow back on again by pressing the "T" key again.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Defender
May 10, 2010
T0ddM0hr wrote:
I am on "Defeat Bort Malletmane in Grand Arena" and was told to go to snake arena, but the gate is closed and unable to go through. Anyone else been through this issue?

I'm there too. I had the same problem. My solution: Walk right through the gate.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
I found it easier to walk BACKWARDS through the gate. If you go in at the right spot, you can walk past the gate and it will take you right on in. But if I walked forward, I would constantly be teleported back a few inches.