Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shamrock or Clover symbol

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I tried doing a search but didn't turn up anything on this.

I hope the future manual for beginners includes a list of what all the icons mean in Wizard 101.

My new fire wizard just received a new spell, to steal one positive <shamrock>

So far she hasn't figured out what to do with it. On another part of this forum I found out a little information. Can someone fully explain this?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009

Charms:
These spells increase or decrease the overall damage, healing, or accuracy of either an incoming or outgoing spell by a certain percentage. These usually cost 0 pips and are consumed after use.

The symbol and the description above is found in the 'card magic' section of the player's guide....hit the help button to the left, and go to the advanced topics, then the card magics tab.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
If the spell you are referring to the spell Entangle it causes the next life spell the target throws to fizzle.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
cealwutka wrote:

I hope the future manual for beginners includes a list of what all the icons mean in Wizard 101.

So far she hasn't figured out what to do with it. On another part of this forum I found out a little information. Can someone fully explain this?

As a fire wizard myself, I can help you out.

The spell is called steal charm, which for 1 pip lets you still 1 postitive charm from an opponent (like stormblade, guiding light, etc.). If there are multiple charms on an opponent, then the spell will take the one that was recently cast (i.e. the charm on the outside(i.e. if "A" uses elemental blade when you use steal charm, then you'll steal the fireblade, but not the ice or stormblade).

I hope I helped some.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Click on the book symbol in the lower right of your game screen. Then click on the "?"

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
cealwutka wrote:

It means it will steal a blade from the enemy. That is the positive. I never PvP, so I am not sure if it would have an effect on guiding light.

Hannah Lifebringer level 50 life
Hannah Summerglade Level 50 Fire

Defender
Mar 13, 2010

Ok so a shamrock is a charm. But this still does not tell me what that spell is supposed to do.

The fire wizard has tried it a few times and nothing seems to happen.

The spell is not "entangle". The spell is "steal one positive <shamrock>" No other help is available on the card and I don't find anything on spells in the manual.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cealwutka wrote:

"Steal one positive" -- if one of the enemies has (for example) a "plus 25% power" on himself, you can use this card to "steal that positive" from him, and put it on yourself.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Sorry cealwutka- I need to learn how to read again. I totally misread your post.

Listen to the fire guys, not the confused life gal. :)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
cealwutka wrote:

Ok so a shamrock is a charm. But this still does not tell me what that spell is supposed to do.

The fire wizard has tried it a few times and nothing seems to happen.

The spell is not "entangle". The spell is "steal one positive <shamrock>" No other help is available on the card and I don't find anything on spells in the manual.
Read the card it says steal charm at the top that means like if you used it on someone and they had a blade or something it would take it from them and give it to you