Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Ideas! Read!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I have some good ideas for mounts!!

1: Magical Flying Carpets (you stand on the carpet while it flies along) DIFFERENT COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM

2: Fairy Wings (they're kinda like those Seraph Wings, but they look like fairy wings) DIFFERENT COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM

3: Shoes that you can wear, but they give you the speed of a permanent mount (they look like normal boots or sneakers) DIFFERENT COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM

4: Fire cat (you ride on it's back)

5: Storm snake (you ride on it's back as it slithers along)

6: Skateboard (you ride it like a regular skateboard, but maybe add a little touch of magic and sparkles, then it's a wizard skateboard) DIFFERENT COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM

7: Bike (ride on it as a regular bike, add some sparkles and magic, and there you have it, a wizard bike!) DIFFERENT COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM

8: Seahorse Carriage (there's two seahorses pulling the carriage your sitting on.............great for Celestia!)

If you like any one of these ideas, please comment!! :)

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
i love those ideas!!!!! the staff of wizard101 should really look at them!!! (though sadly i am not one of them i wish to be though) but back to the subject. those are awsome ideas but the bike and the skateboard... maybe not. they just arn't really magical and wizard like. but i like all of the others!!! :D

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
cool but i think we should go a little bit modern like

for the tree huggers, a smart car

for everybody else:

Excursion
2010 kia sportage
2010 subaru forester
2010 toyota prius
maybe even a hummer
or you could throw in a monster truck
( i dont think a lot of these cars are cool but they were off the top of my head lol)

we could also go into tony hawk stuff like skateboards, rip sticks.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010