Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Boss: Lokas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I am trying to get the Zombie pet from Lokas in Grizzleheim in the Hall Of Valor.....but the only problem is.......WHERE IS HE!?!?

Does anyone know where Lokas is in the Hall Of Valor??

If so, please reply! :-)

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I think that boss is Jotun's brother, the Life one. I am 90% sure, and I KNOW what pet it drops (Lifebat) :P Cheers!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Lokar is the boss that is at the top of the stairs opposite from where you came in when you entered the room where Jotun is. It is the most northern room on your map.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Hero
May 27, 2009
He's a boss people tend to miss because you don't have to go through his room. He's "off-the-beaten-path" so you need to look around when finish with Jotun, or before you battle Jotun, either way.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
yup and you have to look real hard because when i looked for him he was hard to find then i found him in the corner :D

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
I was on wizard101 wiki, and i looked in the pet isle. I saw the Zombie pet. Then I looked some more, and it comes from a 8000 health myth boss from grizzlehiem! And the worst part is, it was a myth boss with lots of health verses a lvl50 myth wizard. I spent 100 crowns on henchmen, and I somehow get lucky and get the pet. Then I was of to turn in my quest and farm rattlebones.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
emilyc2000 wrote:
I am trying to get the Zombie pet from Lokas in Grizzleheim in the Hall Of Valor.....but the only problem is.......WHERE IS HE!?!?

Does anyone know where Lokas is in the Hall Of Valor??

If so, please reply! :-)
Just so everyone knows, it's name is LOKAR, not LOKAS! And it's not the life brother, it's the myth. To get to him, go up the stairs to the right of Jotun and his brothers and go inside. Lokar will be walking around the room.