Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world: SHADOW WORLD!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Hi my wizard name is Matthew and i have a new word idea. After you defeat Malistaire, Merle says in the middle of your duel with malistaire, he created an evil shadow of you because he saw you were so powerful. He currently lurks in the shadow world. Malistaire has seen what he has done. He will help you.

Places:
Shadow village(commons)
Shadow valley
Shadow lake
Shadow swamp (instance)
Shadow ruins
Shadow hideout
Shadow woods
Shadow house( instance)
Shadow forest
Shadow ocean
Shadow lair
Shadow of sunken beguiling park (Tomb of beguile Kensington and Sunken mixed in a harder form. Instance)
Shadow blvrd
Shadow keyroom( instance)
Shadow prince house( instance)
Shadow maze 1
Shadow maze 2 (instance)
Shadow palace field
Shadow guard room
Shadow guradhouse 1( instance)
Shadowguardhouse 2(instance)
Shadowguard house 3
Shadow cottage
Shadow palace yard( VERY long instance)
Shadow palace (instance )(Where you fight your shadow)

You have to fight your self as the last boss yu must go in by self
But wizards can port
Your self has
resist for all schools and has your strategy 5000 health your deck and your school and your pet except its name is evil shadow an
and there are ten rooms your must do before you reach him.
He has three minions all with 1,750 health. The life one can only use satyr, rebirth, sprite and dryad. Te death one can only use scarecrow, wraith, beguile, and death blade. The storm one can only use triton, wild bolt, stormzilla, and storm blade. The balance one can use any blade or trap and judgement. Please reply to my idea

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
Hmm... That would be Pretty Hard! Maybe you could make it a little Easier because only several wizards out of the whole spiral would probably finish that quest!

Maybe the minions could have weaker spells, because when you have a Life Minion using Rebirth, a Death Minion using Scarecrow with a Death Blade, a Storm Minion using WildBolt or Triton with a Storm Blade, and a Balance Minion using Judgement with Traps and Blades... well that would be pretty hard!

I am not trying to change your idea because its a good one, maybe if it was later in the game when we had Better Spells and More Health it would be better, but they should only get up to the Rank 7 Spells if that happens!

Cya around the Spiral!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I agree with you, nightriderfan, that would be a little too hard to do that by yourself. :?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
it sounds great! but i dont think that everything should start with shadow...

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I have decided to make this easier cut shadow blvrd, shdow maze one,shadow gaurd house one and two, and shadow woods. Also the minions will have 500 health and use a weaker version of the attacks. Like, rebirth: 300 health to all friends and amsorb 200 to all friends.Scarecrow: 200 damage to all enemies convert half to health.Wild bolt: 750 damage triton 600.judgement is 40 damage per pip. Lol plz reply to this.

Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
an evil dakota nightgrove thats a shadow and uses all my same spells and crush the actual dakota? AWESOME.
We need to have help with these quests... lol, evil Princess Shelby.
THIS IS SO AWESOME

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Yea that would be hard and challenging. But either way i look forward to a challenge :)
And ya the whole shadow in front of everything alittle much but still its a fantastic idea!!!!!!!!!
I support your idea

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
mike645 wrote:
I have decided to make this easier cut shadow blvrd, shdow maze one,shadow gaurd house one and two, and shadow woods. Also the minions will have 500 health and use a weaker version of the attacks. Like, rebirth: 300 health to all friends and amsorb 200 to all friends.Scarecrow: 200 damage to all enemies convert half to health.Wild bolt: 750 damage triton 600.judgement is 40 damage per pip. Lol plz reply to this.
Make minion health to like 950.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
devilsyankees wrote:
mike645 wrote:
Make minion health to like 950.
Ok i dont want to edit the minion health will be 945.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I came up with some new ideas for this since i posted:
Officially, the minions will have 895 and, OFFICIALLY, they will use weaker versions of each spells such as: Rebirth: 400 to all friends and absorb 150.Scarecrow:250 damage to all enemies convert half to health.Wildbolt: 805 damage.Triton:650-725.Also, the storm minion can now you use storm lord.Storm lord:595 damage to all enemies and put storm trp on all enemies(no stun).There will also be 5 Secret bosses in shadow palace.Names: Shadow summoner 2,300 health is myth can use any myth spell has 2 minions(each the same) fallen shadow 660 health life can use satyr and dryad and life blade and centaur.Secret boss 2:High shadow 1995 health, storm, can use any storm spell 3 minions(2 the same) lowered shadow,ice,700 health, can use frost giant, ice blade and evil snowman 2 of them,evil shadowling, death,675 health, can use scare crow, death blade, and vampire.giant shadowling, 2400 health, balance, can use any baance spell ( no minions).crying shadow,life,2,250 health, can use any life spell, one minion reluctant shadow,fire,can use fire dragon, fire blade, and meteor strike.Supernatrual shadow:storm, 2,295 health, 3 minions (all the same)
weird shadow: life, can use centaur, life blade, and dryad.
Plz reply, and if you have anything negative about this, please tell me the reason CLEARLY and i might post to add or contradict something.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
kublai987 wrote:
cool idea, but its waaaaay too hard still
Its supposed to be really hard. Anyway, in this post i wanted bring up spells each school would learn in this world. Storm:Stun ball 500 damage to all enemies stun for 3 rounds 70%.Storm 2: Thunderbolt 750 damage to all enemies 1 pip 5% accuracy.Fire: Magma stream: 300 damage to all enemies, + stun for 4 rounds.Fire 2: Volcanic eruption sacrafice 200 to deal 700 damage to all enemies.Ice: Frosty: 100 damage to all enemies, stun for 5 rounds.Ice 2:Mointin fall: 600 damage to all enemies+ put ice trap on all enemies.Myth: Bloodbat minion rank 10 2,000 health. Spells:earthquake , orthrus, mythblade, myth trap, and minotur.Myth 2: Double trap 200+ 300 to all enemies, stun for 2 rounds.Death 1: graveyard:150 damage to all enemies, stun for 6 rounds and stun self for 1 round. Death 2: Plague town 550 damage to all enemies convert half to health. Life 1: Healing heal Heal 1000 to all friends nd absorb 700. Life 2: Surprise attack: 300 damage to all enemies stun for 1 round. Balance 1: Super blade: 75%+ to next attack to all friends.Balance 2: Search stun for 50 damage per pip stun for one round.

Well this should make it a bit easier! Please reply to this!!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
First off, who created the shadow?

Also, not ALL the names of places have to have the word Shadow. That is annoying.

Abigail Spiritrider

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
teddy2008 wrote:
First off, who created the shadow?

Also, not ALL the names of places have to have the word Shadow. That is annoying.

Abigail Spiritrider
First of all, if you read my first post carefully which i suspect you did not, you would have known malistaire created the shadow.And second of all, all the names start with shadow cause its a shadow world where everythong is a shadow. I hope this clears your messages purpose.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
mike645 wrote:
Hi my wizard name is Matthew and i have a new word idea. After you defeat Malistaire, Merle says in the middle of your duel with malistaire, he created an evil shadow of you because he saw you were so powerful. He currently lurks in the shadow world. Malistaire has seen what he has done. He will help you.

Places:
Shadow village(commons)
Shadow valley
Shadow lake
Shadow swamp (instance)
Shadow ruins
Shadow hideout
Shadow woods
Shadow house( instance)
Shadow forest
Shadow ocean
Shadow lair
Shadow of sunken beguiling park (Tomb of beguile Kensington and Sunken mixed in a harder form. Instance)
Shadow blvrd
Shadow maze 1
Shadow maze 2 (instance)
Shadow palace field
Shadow guard room
Shadowguard house 3
Shadow cottage

But wizards can port
Your self has
resist for all schools and has your strategy 5000 health your deck and your school and your pet except its name is evil shadow an
He has three minions all with 1,750 health. The life one can only use satyr, rebirth, sprite and dryad. Te death one can only use scarecrow, wraith, beguile, and death blade. The storm one can only use triton, wild bolt, stormzilla, and storm blade. The balance one can use any blade or trap and judgement. Please reply to my idea
Brilliant though add some more bosses like,

Grubb 2: more harder stronger version of grubb
stats: is death, has no minions ( you'll see why ), health 3000, and can use every time of shield ever
spells: same spells normal grubb uses but 350 more damage, ultra doom and gloom which makes so you cant heal at all, lasts 6 turns, and finally dupplicate, this makes another grubb to fight, when grubb uses it, it adds another grubb and this grubb has 500 more health then what he was at ( if grubb had 1000 health left the next one would have 500 more ) and you cant do more then 1000 damage at max. Grubb can only use dupplicate 6 times.

Next boss.
The invisible shadow:
Stats: health 1
Spells: scarecrow
Specialty: it can turn invisible there are a hundred squares on your screen attack the one with it inside

Next boss.
Merle Ambrose:
Stats: 100,000 health no minions
Spells: he is to good for normal spells
abilities: summons zomby teacher, summons a version of your schools teacher ( if there are people with you he will summon there teacher to ) after you defeat your teacher you will then fight merle ( merle will disappear after he summons everyone, the teachers can use every spell that they teach )
Merle with spells:
Stats: 100,000 health
Spells: every spell

So what do you think?

Caleb Spiritfist Grand Balance

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Another new idea you can only port to the area if your a level 48 and up.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Yeah I would have to agree. That would be pretty hard, but if you made the minions easier, like say the duel with Meowiarty, then it would be a great world to go to. I would defiantly go.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
That would be sweet but I would like a couple more spells for that work that would be hard for us weaker attack schools such as life and ice.

Cody Duneshade , level 50 thuamaturge

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
mike645 wrote:
kublai987 wrote:
cool idea, but its waaaaay too hard still
Its supposed to be really hard. Anyway, in this post i wanted bring up spells each school would learn in this world. Storm:Stun ball 500 damage to all enemies stun for 3 rounds 70%.Storm 2: Thunderbolt 750 damage to all enemies 1 pip 5% accuracy.Fire: Magma stream: 300 damage to all enemies, + stun for 4 rounds.Fire 2: Volcanic eruption sacrafice 200 to deal 700 damage to all enemies.Ice: Frosty: 100 damage to all enemies, stun for 5 rounds.Ice 2:Mointin fall: 600 damage to all enemies+ put ice trap on all enemies.Myth: Bloodbat minion rank 10 2,000 health. Spells:earthquake , orthrus, mythblade, myth trap, and minotur.Myth 2: Double trap 200+ 300 to all enemies, stun for 2 rounds.Death 1: graveyard:150 damage to all enemies, stun for 6 rounds and stun self for 1 round. Death 2: Plague town 550 damage to all enemies convert half to health. Life 1: Healing heal Heal 1000 to all friends nd absorb 700. Life 2: Surprise attack: 300 damage to all enemies stun for 1 round. Balance 1: Super blade: 75%+ to next attack to all friends.Balance 2: Search stun for 50 damage per pip stun for one round.

Well this should make it a bit easier! Please reply to this!!

Ok so i made a few errors in this post. The spell grave yard with do 275 damage and stun for 4 rounds to all enemies. Surprise attack will do 500 damage and stun for 1 round to all enemies. Frosty will do 265 damage, stun for 4 rounds to all enemies.Search 65 damage per pip to all enemies, stun for one round. Also, you may think that the stunning spells here would give unfair advantages in pvp. But, i have a plan in this matter. In the shadow world, there would be an arena you could only duel with if you have these stunning spells. If someone with out the stunning spells goes there, there will be transported to the unicorn way arena. You can only go into the unicorn way arena if you DONT have the stunning spells. if someone with the stunning spells goes there they will be transported to the shadow world arena arena. Also, every school would get a new blade One that is not in this post. Here they are:

Icetack blade: 65%+ to next ice spell
Firetack blade:55%+ to next fire spell
Stormtack blade: 50%+ to next storm spell
Mythtack blade: 55%+ to next myth spell
Lifetack blade:65%+ to next life spell
Death tack blade: 65%+ to next death spell
Balance tack blade: 40%+ to next spell

Every school would also get a trap that gives 45%+ to your next school spell except storm and balance. Storm will be 40%+ to next storm spell and Balance 35%+ to next spell.
Well thanks for reading this again plz reply

Survivor
May 11, 2010
mike645 wrote:

Places:
Shadow village(commons)
Shadow valley
Shadow lake
Shadow swamp (instance)
Shadow ruins
Shadow hideout
Shadow woods
Shadow house( instance)
Shadow forest
Shadow ocean
Shadow lair
Shadow blvrd
Shadow maze 1
Shadow maze 2 (instance)
Shadow palace field
Shadow guard room
Shadowguard house 3
Shadow cottage

But wizards can port
Your self has
Very good though make it more interesting like after you killed malistaire merle is afraid your so good you might take his job as headmaster so he ports you to the shadow world. Malistaires ghost is there and decides to help.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
It's a little too simple to win! If I wated, I'd enter with a empty deck! Seeing as he'd have the same deck as mine, his too would be empty, from that point on, invite friends to end the battle for you! Also, it isn't too hard, he needs more lie and so do the minions also the spells shouldn't be weakened! We beat Malistaire, this is the sequel to that! It shouldn't get easier, but advance in strength, we wouldn't defeat Malistaire only to face an even weaker boss.

~ Jonathan ThunderThorn ~
Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
You have to understand that every world is based on a type of magic and civilization here on earth. A "Shadow World" world be pretty out of the ordinary. I do like your idea about things you've defeated before so how about a death world? underworld? it would fit more better under my opinion. :D BYE

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
mastermooka wrote:
It's a little too simple to win! If I wated, I'd enter with a empty deck! Seeing as he'd have the same deck as mine, his too would be empty, from that point on, invite friends to end the battle for you! Also, it isn't too hard, he needs more lie and so do the minions also the spells shouldn't be weakened! We beat Malistaire, this is the sequel to that! It shouldn't get easier, but advance in strength, we wouldn't defeat Malistaire only to face an even weaker boss.

~ Jonathan ThunderThorn ~
Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Good for you. He would have your spells. But not your deck. he would orginize his own deck using yur spells.If you do this, your chances of winning will be decreased. and if you thin its so easy, You try to defeat it.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
the shadow you should have 20,000 and the minion's around 2,569 becuause 945 health is considred waek in dragonspyre so since this is after it should be harder and the spells shoulden't be weakend it should be regular spells and the shadow you would be hard for kingsle to program they would have to make a duplicate of over a million wizards and make diffrent stats for each one so that would be a nightmare and a new wizard means a new shadow you boss to create.

coyleghosthammer level45 master necromancer(working on crystal grove)
ericcrowhunter level19 journeyman sorcerer(working on hall of champions)
taylorgoldenshield level19 journeyman diviner(working on grand arena)