Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question on Housing.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I've had a look on the site here, using the forum search as well, and can't find the answer to this.
I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.

You can put only so many items both inside and outside of your house. Does the number of items increase if you buy a higher priced house?

Currently, I'm doing an Autumn theme with maple trees, haystacks, pumpkins and wooden carts. I need a house that can hold a few more items for this, as I'm at my limit. :(
It's the WC standard home, but I love the layout of the place.

Btw, did you know that maple trees drop their leaves? It's gorgeous. :D

The answer you seek is in the Players Guide

Smaller world themed houses have space for 50 items outside and 150 items inside. Larger world themed houses have space for 150 items outside and 250 items inside. School themed houses have space for 250 items outside and 250 items inside!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I found my death house has a limit outside of certain kinds of items.

I was trying to put my large statues around the outside but got a message that I could not place another of that kind of item in the area. :(

Hoping that this limit might be removed, at least on the school theme houses.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
In addition to the limits described by Zeke, for many of the boss drop statues and the items found "free" around the spiral (indicated as "Limit 1"), you can only place one in each area.

So for example, the unicorn statue from Lady Blackhope, even if you have not hit your max for placing items, you will only be able to place one outside your house. I think you can place one inside and one oustide your home but you can't place two outside your home. Hope that helps.