Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I AM SO MAD!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
You see I was saving up to buy a permanant chestnut pony with gold that costed 50,000 gold andI had 11,000 gold and i was browsing the house shop in Krokatopia and i was looking at the house with the tent and pyramid.So I went to press preview but I ancidently pressed buy.So here i am back where i started with a house I dont want.Is there anyway that you can take back the house and give me my money back?My wizards name is Morgrim Drakeleaf level 29.If you can refund my gold that would be great.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
Sorry, but it happens and you can't be refunded. It's sad that it happened, but accidents occur. (Of course, people are probably going to just tell you it's your fault for not paying attention or something.)

Just keep saving up again and be careful.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Message KI directly via the Help & Support tab and they may be able to help, but I doubt it since you bought it. Too many players are buying houses and other items "accidentally" as seen in many other threads. Please people take a moment to be aware of what you are doing and clicking on, it isn't hard and will save you from a hard lesson of lost gold and angry frustration.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Accidents happen. But don't get to mad about it. You can always sell the house and it should give you most of your money back. If your in a hurry you could buy some crowns to get some crowns (though I think it is a bit expensive.)

Jasmine StormBlood
Lv. 15 Journeyman Sorcerer
P.S. I not sure if you can sell houses...I don't have one

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Where do you get permanent mounts from?

Eric Battlepants, MAgus Conjurer ( just got minotaur spell)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
masteroffire2233 wrote:

From the crown shop, they can usually be bought with crowns or gold.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
masteroffire2233 wrote

In the upper left corner of the screen is the crown with the word "SHOP". Click on that icon. The mounts and pets are the third icon from the left. Permanent mounts are near the bottom. Just scroll down. :-)

On the right side there are two icons: "crowns" and "gold". If you are making a purchase, be sure to select which one you want. Some of the items are strictly "crown" items. Be careful - "crown" is the default setting. :-)

Have fun!! :-) :-) :-)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
masteroffire2233 wrote:

The crown shop.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
i am sorry about what happened but you can go back and get some gold back by selling it but you will never ever get it all back by selling it. i hope this was helpful.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Srry abot the accidents that happened to me before just keep saving up go to a place battle monsters and if u get an item thats for a certain school and u cant use it sell it. hope this helps :-)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I make mistakes all the time :? andi know how it feels but wizard 101 doesnt allow refunds i dont think sorry