Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Commercial

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Has anyone else noticed that in the new pet commercial there is a skeletel pet that looks like a Seargent Skullspliter. If it exsist where can you get that pet?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
icesorcer11 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that in the new pet commercial there is a skeletel pet that looks like a Seargent Skullspliter. If it exsist where can you get that pet?

Yes you can get that pet. Viktor Snowcrusher <i think was his name> drops the pet. It looks cool but has no card :( I for one wish all pets had cards. :)

ellie

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:
icesorcer11 wrote:

Yes you can get that pet. Viktor Snowcrusher <i think was his name> drops the pet. It looks cool but has no card :( I for one wish all pets had cards. :)

ellie

ERRNT! ERRNT! wrong answear please try again

Hero
May 02, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:
icesorcer11 wrote:

ellie

ERRNT! ERRNT! wrong answear please try again

actually, Cheyrl09 is right. the skeletal warrior pet is dropped by viktor snowcrusher in the drake hatchery(no card, but decent stats). I know because I have gotten one from him.

Hope I helped.